sm

shaniellia myrie Takip et

Jamaica.
8 TAKİPÇİLER
6 TAKİP EDİLİYOR
3780 Kelimeler
KATILDI Kas 06, 2021

Hikayelerim

Life behind closed doors

Doğrulanmamış Hikaye Sometimes falling in love is all you ever wanted but when you finally have it; it feels like nothing you never dreamed of. You just have to embrace it and makes the best of it.
559 görüntüleme 1 Hikaye tamamlandı

💗rien ne se sent mieux que toi💗

Doğrulanmamış Hikaye Real love; so strong, so pour, so intense and excited. When you finally have it you don’t ever want to let it go. Megan struggles for so long to have such a love. She thought she had it but when true love stands in front of her she froze. What wil...
1.6k görüntüleme Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir

The beginning & the end

Doğrulanmamış Hikaye In life we choose the way we want to live. Some of those ways or bad and some are good. The sad part of it all is only 5% are good and the other 95% bad. Why???
1.1k görüntüleme 1 1 Hikaye tamamlandı

Unbearable Truth

A beautiful young woman falls in love with the guy she thought was her dream come true. Every step she takes to make things perfect; she realizes that nothing is perfect especially when there’s only one person trying to make it perfect. She was...
832 görüntüleme 2 3 Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir

Benim mikro kurgularım

Henüz bu kullanıcıya ait hiçbir mikro kurgu yok.

Servis teklifleri

Bu kullanıcı henüz herhangi bir hizmet sunmuyor.

Son güncelleme mesajları ve duyurular

Bu kullanıcıdan henüz güncelleme yok.

Okuma listeleri

Son halka açık etkinlik

Topluluklar katıldı

Katıldığım Yarışmalar Yazma

Bu kullanıcı henüz herhangi bir yazı yarışmasına katılmıyor. Mevcut tüm Yazma Yarışmalarını kontrol edin.