lastforeignqueen Angel Woodland ✪

The Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel: The Making of Angel .V. Woodland is a story of a young girl growing up in the Middle East going through physical, and mental abuse while trying to maintain her sanity, survive, and take care of her little brother all while fighting wars in her country, and in her home. At once humorous, and disturbing, The Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel: The Making of Angel .V. Woodland is a coming of age story of the love a girl has for her family despite the struggles presented by her struggled childhood, and youth.


Anı & Hayat Hikayeleri Tüm halka açık. © Copyright © 2019 Angel .V. Woodland

#tragedy #pain #school #family #foreign #third-world-country #middle-east #316 #israel #community #angel #soldier #army #military
Kısa Hikaye
3
6.3k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Childhood In A Polygamist Hebrew Israelite Community

Living in Israel with my stepdad, 4 moms, 10 sisters and 7 brothers in a polygamist family and community was an experience of a lifetime. Growing up in the African Hebrew Israelite community was not always fun times, it was more rough and sad times than happy, I remember like it was yesterday, looking back at how the community seemed very political, surrounded by so many people including my family and still feeling so alone, unhappy, and empty. Because my parents weren’t part of the leadership in the community I and my siblings got crumbs, always got left out, mistreated, and couldn’t speak up because kids weren’t heard at all, and were always left by the sidelines.

04 Temmuz 2019 15:08 2 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Rules Of The Community

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 10 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!