krep Krep Woman

Before reading, please read 'The Creature at Your Window'. Spoilers Ahead. After the events of the first book, Echo is faced with the option to finish where her father left off, but she chooses not to. She joins Yuki's side, and must make sure no one tries to follow in Ned's footsteps. She will have to find a way to stop the creation of the biobrutes once and for all, and she will have to stop the bandits known as 'Ned worshipers'. Will she do it alone? Or will she get the old group back together? Find out in this epic tale of retardation.



Mizah Kara mizah Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#niggers #shocking #disgusting #humor #offensive #demented
16
12.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The End

Before reading this story, it is highly recommended that you read 'The Creature at Your Window' because this is the sequel. Click here to go to it. Enjoy.


This is it, Echo. I'm finally reaching the end... but, I've realized something recently. I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE. So, I kinda want you to read this anyway. You can see how far I have come. Maybe then you'll be able to create your OWN goal.

What are you planning to do during the apocalypse? Are you going to create your own civilization? Are you going to join MY civilization? What would you do in your own civilization? Torture people for no reason?... Nah, don't do that, that's pretty fucked up.

Anyway, whatever you're gonna do, I'll support you because I know you'll make the right choices. You're my daughter after all, I know that you are extremely intelligent. The world is about to become so FUCKING awesome. It'll be like The Walking Dead, except BETTER.

I'm laughing right now. I'm still writing this as if I'm dead, but as I have already stated, I'M NOT GOING TO DIE. I could literally just ask you... I am writing this at 12:00 in the morning though. You're probably sleeping. You're cute when you sleep... Is that creepy? No. You're my daughter so it's not creepy, right?

Oh god. My head just, like, thumped. I don't even know what to call it. I dropped my pen and fell to the ground in pain. I'm okay now, but I have no idea what the fucking shit it was. Maybe I just need to go to sleep, but I can't do that until I finish writing down my thoughts. The final confrontation is tomorrow.

Okay, so it's January 20th, 2018, 12:06 AM. I haven't written in this for a while I think. Actually, the last thing I wrote in here was about the goose war. It's pretty funny to think about. It's like Fungi was the one responsible for Ross's death. Fungi indirectly killed someone he loved by pissing off some geese.

Sorry for getting off topic. I just have a feeling that if I don't get my thoughts out now, then it'll be too late. So let me talk about what happened after the goose war. I finally killed my sister. Yep, it's done. But guess what? My stupid brother lied to me. He said that Amber was the only one left, and Susan and Alan were killed during the apocalypse, so I got rid of Adam.

When I was driving home though, I felt kind of... guilty. I know, crazy, right? But I kept thinking of all the good memories we had together. There weren't very many because I would mostly hang out in my room by myself all day, but when we would play video games, board games... or... anything, it was just really fun. Having a sibling is weird, you hate them while also not hating them. You're lucky to not have these weird feelings, you're an only child after all.

Regardless of the good memories, Adam was a dickhead, so I had to get rid of him. So now I need to talk about what happened on Thursday. Fat Ned showed up. I know what you're thinking, "What the hell is he talking about? Fat Ned?" Let me explain. This fat retard who claimed to be Past Ned showed up and said something like, "OH ME GOODZ!!!!! UR SO BADD! U SHUDNT KILL PEEPLE CUZ THEY NEEDZ TO LIV AND YOULL REGERT IT TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!"

I know, right? It's fucking bullshit. I'm actually kind of glad he showed up to be honest. He told me that I have killed a total of 27 people in my life, but if you think about it, I've actually killed more because of my biobrutes! Anyway, most of those kills were either from the race war or the start of the apocalypse, so maybe they didn't deserve to die, well, maybe the black people did because they're niggers. Calm down, it was a joke. They deserve it because I'm assuming all of them were part of a gang because they all had their weapons ready. Maybe it was just a harmless gang, maybe they were just drug dealers? I honestly don't have a problem with them then, but I had to kill them to benefit myself and Klyvotania, so I'd say it's justified.

Woah, that was a long paragraph. Anyway, I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to bed now. I guess this is the end of The Creature At My Window, huh? Okay, let's, um, do something epic.

THE END

oh my lord i just woke up and realized how sad i am for it to be ending what am i even talking about anymore ill just go watch this really good porn i found now its where theres this orgy of lesbians that fart on cake while on their periods actually maybe i shouldnt be describing my porn to you who knows how old you are when youre reading this youre probably very disgusted with me oh well too late now ok bye

20 Temmuz 2018 01:28 7 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
5
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Baby Hockey

Yorum yap

İleti!
Esther Emmanuel Esther Emmanuel
😍😍😍😍😍
August 22, 2020, 21:59
Spin Ninja Spin Ninja
Nut
July 20, 2018, 02:03
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 37 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!