raymond-walker- Raymond Walker

Based on story's told, The Stateville clown is a clown named Mr. Giggles. He has been around for 200 years. This story is about these high-school students finding out the truth about Mr. Giggles past and the truth behind the old murder house.


Korku gençlik korku 13 yaşın altındaki çocuklar için değil.

#]
0
2.9k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 2 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The mystery of the old murder house

1


It was October 28th of 2023 almost Halloween, the time everyone dresses in costumes and gets candy, and in Statesville it is much worse, something always happens that is supernatural. Only there is 1 thing, every Halloween, death appears, not just from anything supernatural but from a clown that apparently appears every Halloween. There is also a house on 2nd st, 329. An old house where nobody lives. Until a family moves in. They recently got a deal for the house. The house was already repaired. It was white with a porch and basketball goal. The mom (Bridget Stravis) exited the car, it was dark blue.


"Why did we move just to stay in the same town?" A teenager (Anthony Stravis) said.


"Yea it makes no sense." A 12 year old kid (Will Stravis) said.


"Because we got a deal for this house." Bridget said. Bridget unlocked the door. They walked in.


"See this is better." She said.


"Alright well I will go practice Basketball." Anthony said.


Basketball ball tryouts were in a few weeks and Anthony wants to get in. He is a Sophomore at sths, Statesville Township High School, he dribbled the ball as he ran out the house. He got to the goal. The goal had a hole next to the net after someone threw the ball too hard and broke it. There was a line on the driveway a few feet away from the goal to mark half court. He tossed the ball. Swish. It went in.


"Hey, can I play?" Will ran out the house. Anthony tossed the ball to him.


Will threw the ball at the goal. It bounced off the rim and started rolling down the driveway.


"No." Anthony said as he was running after it. He caught the ball before it rolled in the woods.


Bridget walked out the house. "Anthony, can you put up the decorations?" "Sure."


The moving company put all the furniture up before they officially moved in. He moved through the backyard with leaves all over the grass. The leaves made a crunch sound as he walked. He got to the shed and opened it. He grabbed a bag and the bag started to shake and groan. A hand poked through the bag and Anthony saw an eye that was glowing red. It was a clown.


"Hey were you going, you can't just leave me here!" It said.


"Oh, Chuckles the clown." Anthony said. The clown was just a Halloween decoration.


He grabbed another bag, two small bags with lights, and a box. He got the lights and hung them on the house and tree. He opened the box, picked up some Graves and put them in the yard and moved some lights around the Graves. He hung ghosts on the tree and put up a spiderweb with skeleton spiders. He put caution tape on the porch. He finished and walked back to the goal. Will wasn't there. He picked up the ball and stepped at the line and threw the ball. The ball flew over the hoop and landed somewhere in the backyard. He opened the gate and looked around. He saw the ball under a trampoline. He got to the trampoline and started to crawl over to it. He grabbed it.


"Hi new friend." Someone said in a weird high pitch voice. Anthony looked up and saw a clown. Anthony screamed. The clown stabbed a knife through the trampoline. Anthony rolled out the way.


Bridget and Will walked to the backyard.


"What are you doing on the ground?" Bridget asked. "I just had to get my ball." Anthony replied, not mentioning the clown.


2


At an ice cream shop (Cool Creations) Anthony got to his friends. It was now October 29th of 2023.


"So the weirdest thing happened yesterday." Anthony said.


"Was it the fact your mom decided to move to a new house in the same town?" One of his friends (Diego ) said.


"Or is it the fact you moved in the old murder house?" His other friend (Haley ) said.


"No, I was grabbing my ball from under the trampoline and I saw this clown and he tried to kill me." Anthony replied.


"What clown?" Haley asked.


"There was this person wearing a clown mask, it had blue hair and tears. It was in a blue and red suit, with blood on it." Anthony explained.


"Wow, I don't believe it." Haley replied .


"Well it could be true, Statesville is known for all the supernatural stuff happening, especially around this time of year." Diego said.


"Alright, I got the ice cream." Another friend (Charlie) said.


"Nice." Haley said as she took an ice cream cone.


"How could you afford this, I thought your parents took your allowance away?" Diego asked as he took an ice cream cone.


"I got a job at Target." Charlie replied. Anthony grabbed his ice cream cone.


"Charlie, do you believe that a clown almost killed Anthony?" Haley asked.


"Well, it is possible, remember when me and him got trapped in that Chuck e Cheese and the animatronics attacked us." Charlie replied.


"Fred was an idiot." Anthony said. "We should have never gone there."


"Now that was 4 years ago." Haley replied.


"And the very next year they followed us." Charlie said.


"Yea, you're right." Haley said.


"Hold on." Diego said. He searched 329 2nd st events. He showed Anthony a picture. "Was this the clown?" Diego asked.


"Yea." Anthony replied.


"It says his name is Noah Giggles, he lived at that house over 200 years ago. He died when he was 21 after a murderous rampage, he killed his mom and coworkers. After he died, on his birthday, October 31, his ghost reapered and kept killing people. Apparently that's when people thought the spirits came back around this time, so they would blend in by wearing masks, Noah would only kill people related to him for some reason, the relatives would change their last names and some would split up, and there's one more thing."


"What?" Haley asked.


"We're all related." Diego showed the last names the relatives would change into. All of their last names were there.


They stared at the phone.


"No, this must be a prank!" Haley said.


"Anthony, do you have a basement?" Diego asked.


"No why." Anthony replied


"Well you do and it is huge." He showed Anthony the house blueprints.


3


They got to the house. Anthony was going in first. He unlocked the door and walked in.


"Now let's find this exit." Charlie said.


Anthony looked around in the laundry room. Haley opened a closet. "Why am I looking in a closet?" She said.


"Where does this door lead to?" Diego asked. "I have no idea." Anthony replied.


Diego opened it and a clown fell out. "Well, guess we found your clown." Haley said. She picked up the clown.


"That's not the clown. It doesn't even look like the clown that tried to kill me." Anthony said.


"I think that the internet lied to us." Diego replied. "Fine." Anthony said.


"How about we have a Halloween party here." Haley said.


"Why." Charlie asked. "Because it would be fun."


"Alright just leave, I will think about it." Anthony replied. "Alright." Haley said as they left.


Anthony walked outside with his basketball. He was about to shoot the ball when he heard a crunch. He turned and saw the woods down the driveway. He walked towards the woods after he gently placed the ball on the porch. He got there and saw nothing. He was about to go down when he slipped and fell. He stopped and looked around. He found a notebook. He grabbed it and blew off the dust. He opened it and it was a diary. It was from Noah Giggles from the year 1813. He saw writing on it, explaining his life. As he turned the pages the writing got worse and got to the final page, 1821.


"It got to me, the voice in my head. It has stayed with me all these years.

When I sleep I see these children, they're my children. Then I load a gun and shoot them.

I have no idea why I would ever think of that.

I also saw myself kill other people that I already killed before. I think my dreams showed me my future.

The dream I had the most was a clown mask.

I guess soon I would be wearing that.

I also saw myself jump off a building, shoot myself and survive.

But the one thing I had was where I was shot by police officers but this time I died.

It is that exact date, the time in my dream.

The other stuff hasn't happened.

I think now I know why I see visions of me in a clown mask with blood."


That was what Anthony could figure out. He closed it and put it in his pocket. Then he saw the clown, Noah.


"Hi, time to die HAHAHAHAHA!" Noah said.


Anthony started to run up the steep exit. He started to try to hang onto the branches. Then he slips. Noah pops out.


"HAHAHAHAHA!"


Anthony grabbed the branches to climb out. Noah grabbed a staff and used it to walk up it easily. Anthony got out and ran as fast as he could. He almost slipped on leaves. Then he tripped over one of the gravestones. He started to crawl away. He didn't look back. Noah started charging full speed at him. Anthony opened the screen door, then the front door, then he tried to close it but Noah got in the way and stopped the door from closing. Anthony pushed Noah out and closed the door and locked the top and bottom lock. He falls down and catches his breath.


"Is this seriously going to start being a workout?" He asked.


4


1821, After Noah killed many people he walked back into his house.


"Noah, your back." Mary said. Mary is Noah's girlfriend.


"Yea, I'm back." He said.


"Wait, is that blood! Did you kill someone again?"


"Yea."


Mary looked at Noah's eyes, they were the bright green from last night.


"What about our baby?"


"What baby?"


"I'm pregnant."


"Oh, no, no."


Noah's eyes became normal.


"It's not too late to change."


"No, he got what he wanted, a killer. He is in control now."


"Who?"


"The man of static."


Noah began having flashes of a static human-like figure, in a bright white room. His eyes transferred into the bright green with a static.


"I have to go." Noah said. He left the house.


It's time to kill again.


"No, get out of my head!"


You can't get rid of me, people deserve to die.


"No, that's not true."


Then officer's came out of bushes.


"Noah, put your hands up." The chief said.


"That's him, it's the Stateville clown." An officer said. They all started shooting him until he collapsed

06 Aralık 2022 03:34 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Death at Target

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 7 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!