eb4534 emma beauregard

A story of regret and being alone and family. What do you do when you hit rock bottom? You play with demons of course!


Korku Tüm halka açık. © dont copy

#lake #family #regret #alone #demon
Kısa Hikaye
0
1.8k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

chapter 1 (introduction)

It's currently 1932. My name is Genevieve Kenn. I am a nanny for three children named Molly, who's seven; Logan, who's five; The last is Claire, who's three. They live in a big house in a small town in Mississippi. It's a mysterious little town. Their parents are rarely here. I think Molly takes her parent's absence worst than the other Fells, not just because she's the oldest but because she's the quietest and keeps stuff to her stuff. Back to her parents who knows where they go. All I know is that they pay well, and I love their children. The town is known for being a frightening place. Haunted stuff is always happening. It's always dark here, and the sky is full of stars. It's a breath of fresh air, but anyways I don't believe in that scary stuff any more. Molly Fell, the little girl whom I watch, believes in that kinda stuff not me anymore.

My parents died when I was six. I remember waking up, and there was blood everywhere. The cops came as soon as my aunt called. Since then, there's been a part of me missing. Cops never found out who killed my parents. Everyone told me to have faith and hope. I did. Fourteen years later, I regret it. I guess I nanny kids to be there for them kinda i'm not sure but I especially love the fells because in a way they lost their parents too.

27 Eylül 2022 02:35 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun chapter 2

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 7 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!