elizabeth-banks Elizabeth Banks

Katy Hoffman wasn't anything extraordinary. She was a simple college girl, with a simple aim in life. However, when a certain green-eyed blonde, going by the name Leslie Cane, enters the scene at a college dance one day, her world gets turned upside down. Will her first real love end in disaster? Or will it be a match made in heaven?


Romantizm Genç Yetişkin Romantizmi Tüm halka açık.

#romance #gxg #lesbian #bisexual #collegeromance # #lesliecane #katyhoffman #tutoring #girlfriend
0
1.4k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her Pazar
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The Dance

A crowd of girls and boys. So many of them dancing to the upbeat music of the DJ seated onstage.

In the corner sat a young woman with dark brown hair and fetching hazel eyes. Her red dress stood out from all the others, who were all wearing more pastel shades of blue, pink and yellow, or far more glittery choices of silver and gold.

She watched as the others all danced together, gazing into the eyes of their significant others with love, and some others with slight intoxication from the spiked drinks.

Another girl approached the brunette, smiling as she said, "No one's asked you to dance, have they?"

The brunette took a sip from her non-spiked drink and replied, "If someone has, then I wouldn't be sitting here. At a school dance. Alone."

"Well, then, would you do me the immense honour of dancing with me?" The other girl had strange green eyes and blonde hair tied back in a high ponytail. She wore a very eye-catching tuxedo, similar to the ones the boys around there sported.

"Well, before I do, I should atleast get a name." Admitted the brunette.

"My name's Leslie Cane, darling." Smiled the blonde. "What about you?"

"Haven't even known me two minutes and you're already at the nickname stage." Chuckled the other girl. "But, my name's Katy Hoffman. And I will take you up on that dance."

27 Eylül 2022 01:25 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Devam edecek... Yeni bölüm Her Pazar.

Yazarla tanışın

Elizabeth Banks 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡. 𝟏𝟒. 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲. 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥. 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐩. 𝐃𝐨𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐞𝐭𝐜.

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~