N
Noelle Naid


Sam Peters is a psychology student who wants to get experience about people with mental illness therefore he decided to do his final thesis based on only one specific person which lead him to know Nina Griss, a sarcastic girl with a mental issue that seems not to have


İlham Verici Tüm halka açık. © Noelle Naid

##mentalhealth "mentalillness #depression #friendship
3
12.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her Pazar
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Day 0

Loneliness. I think each of us have felt alone at least once or twice at some specific moment of our lives, maybe due to family issues, lost of a loved one, fake friendships or simply some love situations. I've heard almost everyone talking about those kind of things. Daily things that seem to happen so often, but apparently to my friend, those things happened to her one by one building into her an inside sadness which she called, loneliness.

Just to be more clear, she was dealing with depression. I've known that depression might generate some others disorders such as, anxiety and its different types, causing suicidal thoughts or behavior. Depression can also cause heart issues or stroke. But the point is that there are too many people dealing with this mental illness and it's difficult for some people, including me, to notice them because they don't just show it off to everyone. maybe because they feel insecure, shame or even fear to be called "attention seeker" but I think that's just a sign that people just don't really know how big this problem is.

29 Ekim 2017 18:48 2 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Day 1

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 1 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!