dionne-allen1556113738 Dionne Allen

My cartoon befriend hero lives with his cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman and her family in an Alternative dimension of his hometown West Mobile. He helps her solve problems and avoid my twin spoiled sister billionaire Donna's attempts to expose him on Third Edition Comedy Adventure series.


Fantastik Kentsel Fantezi Tüm halka açık.

#alvinn
0
12.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Big League Baseball

Third episode pilot Tuesday afternoon at Mobile Municipal Lagoon park... “Toss baseball that I have to swing that,” Giant Dave? His cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman plays with her cartoon befriend hero who wears a giant-size brown mitt glove and hold white baseball in his right hand. “Absolutely! I guess so,” Dionne. He cues. “Oh! I run to second base, third base, and home base.” “I have to catch it. Strike out,” My cartoon befriend hero dialog. “Aw! Maybe we will play again,” Giant Dave. His cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman sighed. “Yeah! No problem, Dionne. Oh?” He agreed with me, though my cartoon befriending hero turns to look down at my twin sister Donna coming with her team. “Mock laughter: You can’t win the trophy because you don’t have any player,” Wimp Dionne. She sarcastic smiles at me. “I will play against you and your players,” Donna!? “Too bad. Bye, Wimp Dionne. Let’s go,” players. My cartoon nemesis's twin sister billionaire Donna left and went with her players. “Are you okay,” Dionne? My cartoon befriending hero is concerned about that. “Of course! because my twin sister billionaire Donna has her players, but I do not have any player,” Giant Dave. His cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman cues. “Hmm... I have a great idea to ask someone to be our player against your spoiled twin sister Donna and her players,” He thinks of his brilliant idea.

The next morning in the neighborhood of Burtonwood Dr. “Excuse me, Do you want to join me and my befriend hero giant Dave Seville to play in big league baseball,” Sam? I asked. “Definitely! I will ask my dad Tony Danza first if he let me go with you,” Dionne. My cartoon neighbor Samantha Michelli of Tony’s daughter answered. “Are sure about your neighbor Samantha Michelli,” Dionne. My cartoon befriend hero whispered. “Of course! she is a pitcher player and a good batting,” Giant Dave. “I see. Ouch!” He has been hit by a nerd tween Kirk Carmeon neighbor who pitched a white ball at his head. “I apologize for just little accidents,” Giant Mr. Seville. “It’s okay. What’s your name,” kid? My cartoon befriend hero seems concussion. “My name is Kirk Carmeon from over my house,” a cartoon nerd tween Kirk Carmeon introduced. “Hi, Kirk, This is my best pal Dionne Allen.” He greeted him. “Hello Dionne, I am Kirk Carmeon.” “How old are you,” Kirk? Dave’s cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman inquires. “I am thirteen years old,” A cartoon nerd tween neighbor Kirk Carmeon cues. “Okay. I notice you are pitching so faster,” Kirk? “Absolutely! I was in middle school and play baseball games ago,” Dionne. He dialog. “Do you want to join with me and my befriend hero Giant Dave to play against my nemesis billionaire sister Donna and her players,” Kirk. “Hmm... Of course! I am in, Dionne. Oh, wells?” “Dionne, My dad Tony said yes let me join you,” My cartoon neighbor Samantha Michelli of Tony’s daughter comes out of her pink house. “Alright. This Kirk Cameron from over the next door,” Samantha. Dave’s cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman said. “Hello Kirk, I am Samantha Michelli of Tony’s daughter,” She manners. “Hi, Samantha, Maybe we should join Ms. Dionne and her befriending giant Mr. Seville to play against spoiled billionaire Donna and her tough players,” he flirts at her. “But, We need one more player my dad Tony who is the best batter.” “Hold on. Your dad Tony is playing as the batter,” Samantha? I puzzle. “Yeah, Dionne. Dad!” She nods and says yeah to me. “What up,” Sam? Her cartoon Italian comedian dad Tony Danza Michelli opens the green front door and comes out here. “Meet Dionne Allen and her Befriend giant Mr. Seville,” Dad. His cartoon Italian tween daughter Samantha Michelli was introduced. “Hi, Dionne, I am Tony Michelli of her father.” He smiles and has manners. “Your daughter Sam told me you're playing as the best batter right,” Mr. Tony? Dave’s cartoon normal-size pal African American mute woman cues. “Definitely! I am.” “I favor to ask you to join me and my befriend giant Dave Seville to play against my nemesis billionaire sister Donna and her players in a big league world baseball game on Friday,” Mr. Tony? “Sighs: Of course! I am in,” Dionne. “Are you kidding,” Dionne?! My cartoon befriend hero whispered. “Relax. we will train them before Friday we will prove to my nemesis sister Donna will be sorry,” Giant Dave. I whispered back to him. “Oh, brothers!” He exaggerated groans.

22 Ağustos 2022 06:50 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Big League Baseball Part Two

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 4 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!