dazai-schlevellier1656817102 Z. Alexhier

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.


LGBT+ Tüm halka açık.

#lgbtq+ #romance #shortstory #inkspiredstory
Kısa Hikaye
0
2.7k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Chapter 1

Nathan had finally succeeded in opening the portal. A young man, his lover Aamon, stands behind him. Nathan is a man who can travel through time. During this period of his voyage, he met Aamon, his partner, lover, and soulmate. But there was a need to say farewell this time.

Nathan hesitated before saying, "Aamon...".

"I understand", Aamon said, holding back tears. "You need to save them from Alice. Do your work."

He knew. He knew what would happen if he fell in love, but he did nonetheless. He knew he shouldn't fall in love with a time traveler who only had a task to complete since he'd wind up crying at the end of the day. Despite knowing the consequences, he continues to fall in love with him.

When he saw his beloved in tears, he hurried to hug him. "shhh, it's okay, it's okay; I'll wait for you until you return to me," Aamon remarked.

Nathan then tightly embraces Aamon, knowing that he may never see him again. "Please wait for me until then," Nathan said.

Finally, with a parting kiss, they bid their final farewell. A kiss that expresses their affection for one another. A kiss with a lot of meaning.

Aamon is now standing there, watching Nathan enter the portal as his lover vanish.

Nathan is gone. His soulmate is gone.

A lady in red appeared in front of impoverished Aamon, not long after Nathan vanished.

"How thoughtful of you to chose to save his life over your own? Do you truly love him?"

"Yes, I love him, in ways that you, a callous individual, will never comprehend."

She clenches her fist as she stands there, flustered. "How dare you! So you've decided to die, huh?"

"Just kill me. My work here is done. But please, don't ever touch him. I beseech you."

"You cursed me a while ago, and now you're on your knees begging? You could stay alive, all you have to do is come with me."

"I'm sorry, but we'll never be the same again; goodbye, Alice."

Nathan's POV

As soon as Nathan landed in the future, he felt a tiny pang in his chest, which reminded him of Aamon. All of his recollections of Aamon suddenly came flooding back to him. He was missing him, but he couldn't do anything right now. He had to complete his mission.

"Please be well, my darling; until then, please wait for me," he said quietly as he started his journey to the land of dawn.

(Fast forward)

They defeated Alice a hundred years later, and the realm of dawn is finally at peace.

Nathan, on the other hand, is still waiting for his soulmate to return, to find him.

"Hey, what's up? You're not your typical self again, did something happen?" Lunox inquired. A powerful mage who wields influence over the balance of good and evil. The one who Nathan helped in defeating Alice. "Nothing special happened; I just wanted some fresh air," Nathan explained.

Then all of a sudden, he remembered something.

"He's gone, your so-called sweetheart is gone! And it's all because of you!"

Nathan was well aware that the person for whom he was waiting had left, but he still hoped that he would return.

All he can do now is hope Aamon is still alive and Alice is just messing with his head. Alice also stole his ability, so all he can do now is wait.

To wait for his long-dead beloved.



(Present time)

Nathan is wandering near the woods and is now standing where he came back. Where the portal had previously led him.


He then sat under the tree and fell asleep.


He was completely awakened an hour later when he felt a wind tugging him to a round white hole. He stands quickly and takes up his attack posture.


A young man emerged from the portal at that point.


Nathan let go of his armor, allowing his knees to fall and him to kneel in front of the man.


The young man then extended his arms to embrace Nathan.

"Did I take too long?" inquired the man.


"Yes, you fool, I-I thought you were dead; you really worried me; just thinking I'd lost you and you'd never come back to me scared me."


"Shh, I'm here now; I'll never leave you; I'm sorry if I scared you; all I want is for you to be safe, i love you"


"I love you too"

"So please, don't go. Don't leave me again. I can't stand the thought of loosing you ever again. When i wake up each morning and see that you're not there, fear takes over me and i can hardly breathe so please,,, don't ever leave me"


"I was never truly happy this past hundred years, not with you gone by my side, I will never let you go again. Nathan. "


"It's the first time I've seen him smile" Guinevere added. "I'm thrilled, too," Lunox remarked.


Nathan is flanked by two young ladies, one of whom is Nathan's friend. The two ladies were overjoyed to see him smile.


"I'm really curious,he seemed to be so happy,I wonder what he's dreaming about."



03 Temmuz 2022 03:23 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~