harleena-chandran1649432945 Harleena Chandran

This is just for fun and for the enjoyment of others. If you're interested, be my guest.


Hayran Kurgu Filmler Tüm halka açık.

#Fanfictionforlife
0
1.8k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 15 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

1😀

Stacker quietly flipped through the stack of paperwork on his desk, which had seemingly doubled by the moment, perhaps after their little fiasco the other day.

Isonash was curled up by the fire, not quite awake but also not quite asleep. Her tail was very still, without so much as a wag indicating it was there, pressed so close to her body it seemed to disappear into the brownish-grey fur. The light blue of her visor was tinted red by the fire and she kept her gaze trained on it, as if she were expecting something to just jump out of the flames so she could catch it. However, even without looking, Stacker knew her mind wasn't there.

It wasn't like him to shout unless he was sufficiently aggravated, and he certainly hadn't meant it in the slightest. Hell, he never even shouted at most of the Rangers in the Shatterdome (unless they provoked him severely) and he certainly had no need to do it to his own Jaeger, especially when she was always obedient and seldom went against his instructions.

Seldom didn't mean 'always', though.

After cleaning up whatever debris had been left in the wake of destroying Hannibal's underground headquarters, the Jaegers involved had been shipped back to the Hong Kong Shatterdome and given very stern instructions to not venture out again unless instructed to. Calina had been shepherded away by her father, who at the moment was advising her the best he could and helping her understand what she had done. Tsukino and Minerva were each sulking in their pens after being told off by Tendo, while Nikita and Langdon had pretty much gone to bed straightaway without so much as a retort regarding whatever had happened earlier. Qiang Yue too, had retreated to her den with nothing more than a small twitch of her tail and slept off almost immediately, whereas Maya and Sapphire were now in the care of their parents. Isonash was with Stacker in his office, seemingly sulking...or regretting.

Outwardly, he wanted to leave her be to reflect on what she had done. He knew he couldn't stick up for her all the time, but inwardly, he also wanted to assure her that she hadn't been totally wrong, but there were other ways to deal with a situation like the one they had faced down today. Maybe he was spoiling her by taking the latter option, but right now, the actions seen and done were more from a confused Jaeger who was warring with right and wrong inside her and not from one who was malicious.

Stacker glanced at his watch. It was almost time for Isonash to eat, though she didn't look like she would be eating anytime soon, just staring into the fire as if it were a book she was trying to study. Perhaps guilt really did suppress an appetite? In the end, he decided to play with her a bit, and grabbed a churu satchet from his desk drawer before padding up to her.

"Iso", he uttered softly, kneeling down and cradling her upper torso region in his lap. The mare purred and laid her head against his chest, letting him scratch the back of her ears, her main weak point.

"Father", she mewed softly, tapping her tail on the floor lightly. A note of guilt still coloured her voice, but it was more subdued than before.


08 Nisan 2022 16:25 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Devam edecek... Yeni bölüm Her 15 günde bir.

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~