dionne-allen1556113738 Dionne Allen

A colossal boy and his normal-size best friend mute tween African American girl discovers on second comedy adventure and learns a valuable lesson from mistakes and avoid get trouble.


Kurgu Olmayanlar Tüm halka açık.

#Alvinnn #And #the #inkspiredstory #chipmunks
4
22.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Thought History

Second season episode pilot at 3 ‘o clock outside the school... “Look at my test history grade,” Colossal Dave! His cartoon normal-size best friend mute African American tween girl shows it to her best pal colossal boy. “You get an A+ grade,” Dionne? He noticed this. “Of course! what’s about your test history,” Colossal Dave? I dialogue. “Sighs: I get an F grade,” Dionne. “Not good,” Colossal Dave. “Maybe I hide it in my textbook without my adoptive dad Alvin seeing,” Dionne. My cartoon best pal Colossal boy put this in his giant-size textbook. “Oh, brothers! I better go home and show my test history to my mom,” Colossal Dave. His cartoon normal-size best friend mute African American tween girl left and walked headed home.


The next storyline scene is at the gigantic front red door at 702 Liberty Lane of Seville house... “ I have to go upstairs now. oh, wells?” He opens it and enters. “How was at the school today,” Dave? His cartoon adoptive widow red-clad ten years old troublemaker parenting dad chipmunk Alvin Seville comes out of the study music room. “Great! I have um... do my homework,” Dad Alvin. My cartoon best pal colossal boy faked smiles at him. “Okay, Dave. Sighs. I have to prepare some dinner. Oh, wells? F on Dave’s test history!?” He stopped to walk but noticed it.


Meanwhile, in the chipmunks’ room... “I have to get my test history out of my textbook. oh no! Where is it!?” My cartoon best pal colossal boy picks it out of his blue and black backpack, and he noticed it’s gone. “Dave, I found your test history from the upstairs tell me why you get an F grade on this?” His cartoon adoptive widow red-clad ten years old troublemaker parenting dad chipmunk Alvin Seville opens the gigantic white door and comes in. “I don’t know,” Dad Alvin. He swears to him. “I call your teacher Miss Smith about this,” Dave. His cartoon adoptive widow red-clad ten years old troublemaker parenting dad chipmunk Alvin Seville left out of the room and headed downstairs.

Furthermore, enter the living room at 702 Liberty Lane of Seville house... “Miss Smith, I notice my son colossal Dave’s grade on his test history, and tell me what’s going on?” He chats with her on his red cell phone now. “Your colossal son David didn't study enough because the failed his test history today,” Alvin. She spoke to him on her yellow cellular phone. “Are sure about this,” Miss Smith? Dave’s cartoon adoptive widow red-clad ten years old troublemaker parenting dad chipmunk Alvin Seville suspects and still chatting with her on his red cell phone. “Of course! I am afraid so. Bye,” Alvin. “Bye, Miss Smith. Simon, I will give our Dave a punishment because he failed his test history today.” He hung up his red cell phone on the table stand and then left to head upstairs. “Take a easy not be upset with our Dave,” Alvin. His cartoon blue-clad ten years old eldest brother chipmunk Simon Seville sits on the leather orange chair with some white pillow cushions and a red stripe of eighty-one red logo on it. “You are right. I read a parenting guide book that says mom or dad must punish her or his son and daughter,” Simon. “Oh, brothers,” Alvin! He sighs exaggeration and humiliation with him.


16 Nisan 2022 06:50 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Thought History Part Two

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 6 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!