M
Maci Ringer


Follow Robinfeather as her life takes a dramatic turn when she is gifted a dangerous prophecy from Starclan… How Robinfeather looks : Orang. White underbelly. Left ear gray. Right paws white. Left paws light gray. Dark orange strips along, face, ears, and legs. White tail tip. Purple eyes. How Stubtail looks: : Brown-ish gray. Lighter underbelly. Darker stripes along whole body (Including tail). Blue eyes. Will put more later — America


Macera Tüm halka açık.

#warrior-cats #cats #253 #lgbtq+ #cat-love #lesbain #wild-cats
2
1.3k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her Pazartesi
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Chapter 1: Stubtail

Robinkit wandered around camp wondering what to do. She noticed a brown tabby, who’s name she remembered was Stubtail, sitting near a large tree in the middle of camp. She walked up to him, “Hi, Stubtail!” She said, Stubtail seemed a little frightened at her appearance. “Oh, hello Robin kit.” He said to her, “Is this your first time out of the nursery?”

“Mhm!”

“Well then, would you like me to show you around camp?” He asked, “Yes!” She answered, sitting next to him. He got to his paws, signaling for her to follow, though Robin kit didn’t understand, she ran after him. They walked over to a carved out fallen tree, “This is the elders' den.” He told her, “Got that?”

“Yes!” She shouted, “Shhh” he said, “The others are napping.” He whispered. “Sorry.” She whispered back. They carried on to the middle of camp, and stopped at a huge tree with a hole in it, “This is TallTree.”

Robinkit looked at the hole in the tree and asked, “What’s that for?” Stubtail followed her gaze to the hole, it took his eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness in the hole, but once they had adjusted he could clearly see the coat of a white tom laying inside. “That’s our leader's den, there is a patch of moss inside for the leader to lay on. Our leader mostly goes in to take a break from time to time.” He explained.

“Wasn’t the leader's name… Treestar?” Robinkit guessed, Stubtail nodded. They both looked back at the hole as a white tom squeezed through, Robinkit trotted up to him and said, “Hi, Treestar!”

Treestar looked down at the small kit, smiled, and said, “Hello, Robinkit. Out of the nursery I see?” Robinkit looked up at her leader and told her, “Yeah! Stubtail has been showing me around camp.” Treestar looked at Stubtail for a moment before looking back at Robinkit. “Is that so? Well, I better let you two continue.” Robinkit dipped her head like she had seen her dad do sometimes when Treestar came into the nursery, and trotted back to Stubtail.

“Can you show me where the Medicine Cats Den is?” She asked him immediately, “Alright, follow me.” He started walking towards two trees that had fallen perfectly onto each other, blocking the sun from entering. Robinkit poked her head inside and saw a white cat with orange spots sitting inside next to two rocks that were poking out of the wall. They had many leaves, berrys, and other things on them. The orange she-cat with white spots turned around and smiled at them.

Slowly she got up and stretched, “Hello, Stubtail, who’s this?” She meowed as she walked closer. “Remember when Yelloweye had her kits?” He asked, “Well this is Robinkit, one of them. I’m surprised you haven't remembered her.” The she-cat yawned and walked back inside, “Well I am getting older now, and maybe one of the kits will be my apprentice.” She meowed as she moved leaves, berrys, and other things on the shelf.

Robinkit stood up and asked, “Can we go inside?” Stubtail didn’t answer but looked at the cat, she nodded, “RobinKit, my name's Orangespot by the way.” She meowed as Robinkit ran in and started looking around. Robinkit looked at the shelf and pointed to some leaves and asked Orangespot, “What’s this?” Orangespot looked where she was pointing. “Those are Dock leaves.” She explained to her. Stubtail and Orangespot started talking as Robinkit continued looking around, pausing here and there to ask questions. After a while Stubtail stood and started to speak to Robinkit, “Robin, we should continue.” She looked up at him from where she was and nodded. Stubtail began to walk away and Robinkit quickly raced after him.

Next they approached a large bush with a small hole that led inside. The leaves on the bush were thick and there were lots of them so the only way to see inside and go in and out was by the hole. She peered inside, at first it was pitch black, but once her eyes adjusted she could see around 2 or 3 cats inside. “Hey, get outta here kit!” Someone yelled at her. Stubtail pulled her back with his paw, and they moved away.

Stubtail started walking to another thick bush, but this one had a bigger hole than the warrior's den. “The nursery!” Robinkit meowed looking inside at her litter mates. “Mhm,” Stubtail meowed, sounding tired, “you should go inside and rest, you’ve been gone all day.” he added. Robinkit nodded and walked inside the bush. Before her eyes could adjust she heard her mom meow, “Robinkit! Where have you been all day, I’ve been worried sick!” Robinkit flattened her ears at her mothers scolding, “Your only 3 moons you can’t be away for a whole day.”

“Stubtail was showing me around camp.” She told her mother.

“Robinkit?” She reconditioned the voice, it was her blind sister, Sunkit. “Where have you been all day?” She asked Robinkit. Robinkit walked toward her, and gave her a lick on the head, “An elder named Stubtail was showing me around!” Sunkit tilted her head, “You mean that one that visits us a lot?” She asked.

“Yeah,” she meowed, sitting next to Sunkit.

“You two need to get to bed.” her mother told them, “Fiiiine.” Robinkit meowed, leading Sunkit to their moss bed. They both laid down, Sunkit was asleep fast but Robinkit stayed awake for a bit. Soon, though, she was in deep sleep.

27 Ocak 2022 01:17 14 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
3
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Chapter 2: Maplefur

Yorum yap

İleti!
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
CN Cohoe No
Wtf
February 09, 2022, 15:08
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 3 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!

İlgili Öyküler