B
Bulelwa


Don't take someone's someone'love for granted. And let us love our pet psychological they can help you to heal.


Kısa Hikaye Tüm halka açık.

#]
Kısa Hikaye
0
2.3k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

BIMBO MY DOG!

The was a young woman'who moved to the farm with her partner, she didn't love the idea..

but Love can be a beautiful think.she was miles away from her family & friends, the partner promised

her she will visit her family &friends anytime she want.—all those promise where never been true,every time she mentioned to go see her mom ,the fight begins.

Every night she was on tears while her partner sleeping. only options she have ,her family &friends have to visit her.

unfortunately her friends they couldn't afford to pay for that trip.she was so lonely her partner was always on his telephone having fun...with his friends.

his friends and family there where always around...or they must visit in Germany.

1day the young Lady ask her partner to buy her a puppy, he agreed...The first time she saw 8puppies(bull-mastiffs)she fell-inlove with small male puppy, the partner wanted a big fat puppy...she refused the where something special about Bimbo"the husband named the puppy because it was funny look to him,but for his woman the name"Bimbo"didnt matter,she was blinded by his love...

They become best friends,she trained Bimbo herself they where very close...BIMBO can kill for this woman.

automatically she forgot about anything 'BIMBO!was her first thing she will do when she awakes, taking a walk...

playing"training...BIMBO knew 3times a day they go to the park...you will hear her talking /laughing with her dog .she was glowing no more nagging like he said. she was no-one depressed.


She never see BIMBO as a dog,what a smart bullmastiff,,,she will put a piece of meat on the floor&command BIMBO to live it...BIMBO will sit down next to the meat his nose very close to the meat without eating it...you can dissappear for 20minutes ,he will never disappoint his mom,his love is special,,,1day the man of the house wake up in the night...BIMBO was sleeping next to his Wife to be as usual, but what surprised him,his woman was deep in her sleep but massaging his best friend.

Trouble in paradise the guy was always nagging "about his doesn't get attention anymore, the dog eat first before him,if this woman doesn't change he will kill BIMBO!.

This lady she was experiencing to beloved by her pet...Let us respect animals there are best therapist, best friend will never turn back on you.


Love each other!before you become like this man...he lost special love !!!and BIMBO grab it&stole the heart of a woman.


The End.

04 Ocak 2022 05:53 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Devam edecek...

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~