V
Victoria Rush


Once upon a time, in a nearby cottage outside the city, a beautiful woman gave birth to a child. Her skin was as pale as snow, and her eyes glowed with a golden glow. Isabelle didn't want her baby girl to inherit her genes, but she knew what awaited her. Hope has grown into a strong and self-confident wolf, hiding a mysterious fate behind her generation, which she still does not know about. However, one day, with the arrival of her soul mate, problems will begin to arise that she cannot handle alone. She will have Aaron by her side, who will protect her at all costs, even when his own life is at stake.


Romantizm Tüm halka açık.

#Danger #faith #enemy #love #secrets #power #inkspiredstory #hope #Aaron #werewolves #beast #witches #risk #soulmate #life #hybrid #healing #wolf #woman
0
1.5k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her hafta
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Prologue

An old lady wrapped in a thick blanket sits on a rocking chair by the fire, drinking a warm, raspberry tea. With focus painted over her wrinkled face, she was humming softly to her favorite song.


"Granny, grandma!"


She sees a teenager running towards her with a smile on her face. She spreads her arms out and hugs the girl gently.


"Hello Darling. What do you need?" she asked, pinching the little one into her warm cheeks.


"Grandma ... Would you tell me that bedtime story again? You know, the one about .. those dogs ..." asked her granddaughter.


A smile touched the old woman's face. She looked at her and after a while she remembered the story her granddaughter was talking about.


"Okay, come, my princess, under the blanket, I'll tell you about it" she said, correcting herself on the rocking chair.


A little girl sits comfortably on her grandmother's lap, cuddles up into the warm blanket and yawns softly.


"Once upon a time ... behind seven mountains and seven forests, a beautiful woman lived in a small house. She had long brown hair, big golden eyes and a beautiful smile. She lived alone, away from the city because rumors had circulated about her that she was a werewolf. The truth was that the girl was the daughter of the eleventh and last witch with extraordinary healing powers. Her father was a werewolf, so Isabelle was born as a hybrid. She became the last talented wolf in her pack, because Alpha Rodger - a ruthless monster whose whim was to kill all of her herd to become the most powerful werewolf to own the world - issued a death sentence on them, but she was the only one who managed to escape from cruel destiny. Everyone stayed away from her because they were simply afraid that the curse would come not only on them but also on their families. One day she decided to go to town because she was short of food. She didn't kill to survive. She did not tolerate death, she had already seen too much. However, this day turned out to be different than all the others. It was then that she met a boy who proved to her that not all people judge her hastily. After some time, the boy moved in with her. They lived a very quiet life. Soon after, the woman became pregnant. She was very afraid for her child because she knew that she would inherit her nature - she would be born as a powerful werewolf with healing abilities. And that's what happened. She was a beautiful brunette with a skin pale as snow. With eyes as golden as the sun. She was just gorgeous. For several years she seemed to act normally like any other child. She liked to play outside, sing along with the birds and dance. But after a while, her destiny began to come true. Her wolf instincts pleaded for freedom. The woman knew that such a fate awaited her little girl.


And her name was Hope...


"Hope, give me that ball!"


I heard my dad scream and barked cheerfully. I glanced at him and ran towards him with the ball, wagging my tail.


"I think it will be enough for today, huh...?" He leaned on his knees and began to breathe deeply. "Any moment the sun will be over the horizon. It is the end of the fun today, run to your mom."


I did, as he said. At the doorstep, I turned back into a human and hugged my mother, who was standing by the island in the kitchen.


“Sit down, guys, dinner is waiting on the table” she said, and when dad approached us, she kissed him on the mouth.


"Oh, Isabelle, you don't even know how hungry I am." he said, kissing my mother one last time on the cheek and sitting down at the table.


"I will come soon. I just need to change my clothes really quick." I smiled and ran up the wooden stairs.


I opened the door and went to the wardrobe. I took some loose clothes and changed. Uhh.. much better.


While standing by the bed, I heard a strange noise.


Wait a minute..

How can you hear the howling of a wolf in our neighborhood ...?


I quickly ran to the window and looked out, and a brown wolf was standing on four legs near our house. I frowned and after hiding behind the curtain, I looked at the animal with curiosity.


How did you get here, little boy...?


After all, there have been no wolves here for years.. Bears are a rarity here, and wolves? I have to tell my mom that there must be some wolf pack nearby, or he is just an exile looking for some food.


By the way, I'm eighteen in two weeks. This is when werewolves feel a mate relationship with another wolf. It is not always the case that you know immediately who your destiny is. Sometimes you wait a year, two, five years and still don't know your soul mate.


The wolf must have noticed me, despite my secret hiding place, because he pried his ears up and tilted his head to the side. I laughed softly and folded my arms.


Who are you?


I looked at the unknown wolf for the last time and walked away with an unreadable smile.


WILLIAM'S POV.


I looked towards her room, but I didn't see her there anymore. Immediately my wolf became sad.


~ I would like to take her to us too, buddy, but it's not the time yet.


We have to wait until they let her go into the woods alone tonight. Then I will be able to get to know her better and gain her trust. She will not expect anything bad from me then, especially not that I want to kidnap her tonight. I just need to make a plan with my beta.


You're probably wondering why I want to kidnap this particular girl. Now, this small, 5'5 tall brunette that interested me from the day she was born has a power within her that I've never heard of. Because she can heal the greatest disease with her delicate hands. And I need it, because a year ago our Alpha Rodger suffered in the fight between the Golden and Silver Moon packs. He was attacked by the Alpha of Golden Moon and became seriously ill. Until now, none of the wolf doctors has been able to cure him. Nobody gave him a chance to survive the next hours. Nevertheless, thanks to his pack, Alpha is still alive, but it can be seen that the disease attacks his body more and more every day.


And only this girl, Hope Whitemore, can heal our Alpha. My best friend.


HOPE'S POV.


As promised, I went downstairs to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I smelled the scent in the air and couldn't wait to finally eat it all.


"Hope, take it slowly. There's enough food for everyone.'' Mom laughed as she saw me devour the food in unnatural amounts.


- Oh, come on, Isabelle. The girl got tired. Let her eat well. She must have strength for tomorrow's forest workout.


***


After eating everything on my plate, I looked out the window.


"Mom..?" I started. " Will you let me go jogging in the woods at night? Obviously, I will be very careful, I promise..” I begged and looked at my parents.


I saw how they barely visibly exchanged glances. Dad put a hand on Mom's and gave her a comforting smile. He whispered in her ear, but I heard it all anyway:


"Honey, you will be communicating with her through her mind. She'll be fine, you know that..'' he said and stroked her cheek.


I looked at my mother's worried gaze and knew then that I would not leave. I became sad and got up from the table. I pulled up a chair and headed for the stairs.


"I'm going to take some rest. If you need anything, you know where I am. ”I said and smiled sadly at my parents.


“Who said that I won't let you?” I heard my mother's voice and I looked at her.


After a while, a wide smile spread across my face and I started jumping for joy.

I ran to my mother and hugged her.


"Women, I am also a member of this herd. Being an ordinary human does not mean that I am not an Alpha in this house. I'm dangerous." Dad growled like a wolf, or at least he tried, and approached us. He hugged the two of us and cuddled in his arms.


I sighed and mentally thanked the world for having such a family.



19 Aralık 2021 20:53 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun First

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 2 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!