M
Mikhail DuRall


The band’s name is Fight Gone Bad and their debut album “Because Bureaucracy” is quite an audio treat.


Kurgu Olmayanlar Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kısa Hikaye
0
1.6k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Summer

Summer – Week 13

At last, Summer comes to a close, but it seems like Mother Nature hasn’t quite figured that out yet. Humidity is certainly becoming a thing though, so hopefully that is a premonition of weather to come. I will be ecstatic when fall actually becomes a reality, however I realistically realize that it will be probably another month at least.

For me, the highlight of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics was definitely the equestrian events, everything from the show horses to the races. You can get a sense of the importance of the bonds between rider and horse. I also thoroughly enjoyed the gymnastics and am sad that this world-wide sense of community was but a fleeting moment.

Now to anticipate the 2022 Olympics!

I found a game called Batman: Arkham City and have been having fun playing that and was even lucky enough to catch a lot of season 1 of DC Comics Harley Quinn series, and look forward to finishing it when given the chance. As a final morsel, I found an amazing and inspiring band on something called Spotify. The band’s name is Fight Gone Bad and their debut album “Because Bureaucracy” is quite an audio treat.

Please check them out!

20 Eylül 2021 17:06 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~