Kısa Hikaye
0
1.7k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Summer

Summer – Week 11

Luckily, a pretty relaxing and beautiful week to round out Summer. It has been a fair share of drizzling rain and cool temperatures this past seven days, so hopefully the worse of the summer is over with. Fall is always much better and more active for me, so I am looking forward to it!

As the 2020 Olympics continue, I was lucky enough to watch both women’s team gymnastics and the individual competition. I also watched a bit of the canoeing which was quite entertaining along with women’s track and field. One of my favorites, however was women’s rugby and am still amazed at everyone’s determination and focus when it comes to pursuing their goals and dreams.

It is probably the most inspiration I have seen lately.

The Black Clover anime had a pretty incredible and revealing episode this week, and I even caught an episode of Baruto which was decent. Strangely enough, I have also been watching Bob’s Burgers and Miracle Workers: Oregon Trail which have been an amazingly hilarious sense of entertainment lately and I look forward to watching more soon.

Stay tuned!

07 Eylül 2021 01:04 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~