shujinsaito James Kruz

In a World where Factions exist. In a World where Water has Soaked up the Remaining Land, all but One. In a World where Fear Rules and Sacer, a Form of Alchemy, is all but Forgotten. A Journey to show those that are Factionless that even the smallest of Opportunities can be Made into Triumph. A Story of Heart, Adventure, Romance, Bravery, and Courage. It's long been Due. A Story for You.


Fantastik Epik Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#Teenfiction #fiction #adventure #action #post-apocalyptic #triumph #myths #romance #fantasy #inkspiredstory #courage #alchemy #water #boats #warrior
11
13.3k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her gün
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Chapter 0: Prologue

Long Ago, far before Chaos and Violence swept the Lands, there was Beautiful Architecture that stood as high as the Mountains. People travelled the Great Waters of the Scarfil Expanse, trading and helping each other to the best of their abilities.

These were the times that these lands Flourished. When the World's Alchemy, known as Sacer, was used daily as an Economical tool and Science, not as a Weapon. When the World had Lands everywhere, not just one surrounded by Water as our Present day Expanse may present.

But as most Stories go, and as most Worlds end up, Corruption and Decay began to Ruin our Beautiful World. The Waters began to Rise over time, and hundreds of Years later, the World diminished to only Water and Lands. Some say it was from the misuse of Sacer as a Weapon, and some say that it was Nature showing the People here that they were not worthy of this World they once knew.


In the History Books, these are considered the early days of the Old Wars.

During the Old Wars, 3 of the 12 Regions in the World were merged into what is now known as the Scarfil Expanse. This is where those that have survived for Centuries went to Battle against a New Enemy, they became known as the Faction called Vaitu.

They appeared from Waters Unknown, and over the course of the next few years, they would Battle for Territory, including the Last Land of the Expanse. At the End of the Old Wars, the 2 Largest Factions; that had participated in the fight with the Faction Vaitu; disappeared.

The remaining Survivors of these Factions that didn't disappear, were Hunted down and Wiped Out of Existence. These Lost Factions, were known as Vaincaen and Chelonru.

Once the Old Wars had completely ended and Vaitu had gained control, their Leaders split up into different Factions of their own.

Growing and Banishing the Outer Waters of the 3 Regions, now known as the Scarfil Expanse, to anyone that dared to Cross them. Years have passed since then, and things are even worse then where our Story Began.



01 Eylül 2021 05:15 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
2
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Chapter 1

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 18 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!

İlgili Öyküler