M
Mikhail DuRall


Also, though, the dandelions are not only surviving relatively extreme conditions, for them they seem to be thriving.


Kurgu Olmayanlar Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kısa Hikaye
0
1.5k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Spring

SPRING

Spring – Week 13

Summer heat is interrupted by almost a full week of rain, and even a bit of snow. Nature is simply amazing and resilient. Even with such moody spells, the birds still serenade each other, the only music I really get here. Also, though, the dandelions are not only surviving relatively extreme conditions, for them they seem to be thriving. Every day I take a look outside my single window, more tiny yellow flowers seem to appear. I hope the family of rabbits are enjoying them as much as me.

I finished Air Apparent by Piers Anthony and really enjoyed all the nonsensical fun to be had within Xanth and look forward towards another adventure there soon. For now, though, I read volumes 1, 2, & 3 of another manga titled Black Clover by one Yuki Tabata and really enjoy that world and hope to explore more. I have also read the Soulless graphic novels volume 1 & 2 by Gail Carriger and am slightly torn between them and Laurell K. Hamiltons’ work but think I will be able to decide after reading another story of theirs.

Trying to write a story together has been very interesting. Honestly, time has been our biggest challenge and will now be doubled by distance. We are about halfway done with the story and I think it will be alright to split it into parts and put into the world, so please look forward to our hard work very soon! This has been a great way to pass the time, and I believe there are even better stories to come from us both. Until then, it’s just me and this pen, so I will write more soon.

19 Haziran 2021 00:59 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~