T
Tip Crawford


The story of love between Taehyung and Jungkook from the pre debut times


Hayran Kurgu Gruplar/Şarkıcılar 13 yaşın altındaki çocuklar için değil.

#] #taekook #vkook #bxb #bts #inkspiredstory
0
2.7k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her hafta
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The First Gathering

“Hello everyone. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I was born in 1997. Please treat me well.” Jungkook shyly bowed at the seven members before him. Bang Shi-Hyuk, Bang PD-Nim, lightly patts Jungkook on the back. Jungkook went to stand next to the other members, keeping his eyes cast down.


“Namjoon-ah, you are now the official leader of the Bulletproof Boy-Scouts; Bangtan Sonyeondan. I trust you have already created connections with each of the members, correct?” Bang-PD had a light smile as he saw Namjoon’s nod. “Good, so I am leaving you in charge with helping the others get to know each other. You are all dismissed now, I trust that you all are ready to unpack at the dorm so you should all get started now.”


Everyone bowed and headed out. Jungkook stayed quiet and mainly focused on making sure he didn’t trip over his own feet. The ride was quiet as Jungkook focused solely on memorizing his new Hyungs’ names.


At arrival, Namjoon followed behind everyone to check on the youngest. “Jungkook-ah, are you alright? You seem to be lost in your thoughts.” Jungkook smiled and shook his head, “I’m okay Hyung, I’m just nervous about the other members.”


Namjoon chuckled, “I have just the plan for you then.” He patted Jungkook’s back and then walked up ahead. He then started talking to one of the other members as Jungkook strained to remember his name.


“What was it,” he mumbled to himself, “Kim something-Hyung Hyung...1990...1995?” They reached the dorm and all fit into the tiny living room section. “Alright everyone, let’s start with getting to know each other some more. Then we can pick beds and chores. After that we can just relax and chill until tomorrow morning, when I’ll get our schedules together and we can tour the company building.” Namjoon looked at each member to see if there were any objections but it seems to be fine with everyone.


“So what are we going to do,” Jimin asked while moving to lean against the wall. Namjoon scratched his neck, “About that, I was thinking that one of you all would have a game idea.” Jimin nodded and turned to the male sitting next to him. “Do you have any games Taehyung-ie?”


Jungkook inwardly facepalmed, ‘His name is TaeHyung… right.’ Taehyung thought for a little bit before shaking his head. “No, I can’t think of anything other than the frying pan game. It could help us with names but not with the humans.”


Jungkook looked up, truly confused by Taehyung’s choice of words, only to meet eyes with the other. His heart skipped a beat and he looked away as quickly as possible. ‘What was that… what just happened?’ Jungkook started fidgeting with the hem of his shirt as he replayed the previous acts in his head. “Hey, Jungkook, right?” Jungkook looked up, startled to hear his name being said. Now everyone was watching him. “You are the youngest here, what game do you think we should play,” Taehyung asked, leading to hums of agreement from the others.


Jungkook looked down as he thought back to when a foreign exchange student from the United States taught him some games that are extremely common there. “Umm… Two truths and a lie? Because… we can say some pretty funny random things too…”


Jin, the oldest of the members, nodded in agreement. Taehyung and Jimin smiled at Jungkook, “Good idea!” They both laughed at each other and started joking around about how they were telepathically communicating, aliens and all that. Jungkook was softly smiling to himself as he thought of how nice it felt when Tae Hyung smiled at him.

31 Mayıs 2021 17:21 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Two Truths and A Lie

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 1 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!

İlgili Öyküler