acruzwyo1649949522 Adrian Cruz

Adrian Cruz is a dangerous criminal residing in Cheyenne, WY who has victimized dozens of locals by breaking into their houses and stealing valuables.


Short Story All public.

#adriancruz #housebuyersofcheyenne
Short tale
0
2.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Adrian Cruz of Cheyenne, WY has violated probation in a burglary case and has been sentenced to two years in prison.

More than $30,000 worth of property was stolen over an eight-week period.

The men, dubbed the "Garage Door Bandits" by Cheyenne Police detectives, often used stolen garage door openers to get into residential garages.

The men and their felony charges are:

- Adrian Cruz, one count of burglary.

Burglary carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine, and aggravated burglary with a deadly weapon can bring up to 25 years in prison and a $50,000 fine.

Items stolen included firearms, TVs and GPS units.

Sunrise Estates resident Mistie Woods said about $12,000 to $15,000 worth of items were stolen from her east Cheyenne home on Oct. 1.

"They came in and cleaned us out," she said.

That morning, Woods dropped her children off at school. After she returned, she noticed something was wrong.

"I came back and reached for my briefcase, and I realized it was not very heavy," she said. "Then I noticed my computer and iPad were gone out of there."

Woods then got her husband, and they discovered music equipment in the garage was gone. There were other items missing as well, including her children's skateboards.

She said it looks like the suspects used a garage door opener to open the door enough to slide under and hit the release.

April 14, 2022, 3:25 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
The End

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~