sm

shaniellia myrie Подписаться

Jamaica.
8 ПОДПИСЧИКИ
6 ПОДПИСКИ
3780 Слов
ПРИСОЕДИНИЛСЯ Ноя 06, 2021

Мои истории

Life behind closed doors

Не проверенная история Sometimes falling in love is all you ever wanted but when you finally have it; it feels like nothing you never dreamed of. You just have to embrace it and makes the best of it.
622 просмотры 1 Story completed

💗rien ne se sent mieux que toi💗

Не проверенная история Real love; so strong, so pour, so intense and excited. When you finally have it you don’t ever want to let it go. Megan struggles for so long to have such a love. She thought she had it but when true love stands in front of her she froze. What wil...
1.6k просмотры Новая глава Каждые 30 дней

The beginning & the end

Не проверенная история In life we choose the way we want to live. Some of those ways or bad and some are good. The sad part of it all is only 5% are good and the other 95% bad. Why???
1.1k просмотры 1 1 Story completed

Unbearable Truth

A beautiful young woman falls in love with the guy she thought was her dream come true. Every step she takes to make things perfect; she realizes that nothing is perfect especially when there’s only one person trying to make it perfect. She was...
876 просмотры 2 3 Новая глава Каждые 30 дней

My microfictions

There are no microfictions from this user yet.

Service offerings

This user is not offering any service yet.

Последние обновления сообщений и объявлений

От пользователя еще нет обновления.

Reading lists

Последняя общественная деятельность

Мои сообщества

Написание конкурсов, в которых я участвую

Этот пользователь еще не участвует в конкурсе сочинений. Проверьте все имеющиеся конкурсы написание.