1
253 ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Terms of Self-publishing professional providers

Welcome to the terms of the contract for our self-publishing services that require the use of professional work from third-parties.


On Inkspired we aim to take care of our community in all aspects. Therefore, it is important to us that we protect you as the professional freelancer working with us, but also our customers. We want to provide a service that is both, high quality and fair to everyone. By agreeing to become one of our professional service providers for our self-publishing services, you agree to the following terms and conditions.


  • You agree you are entering into a contract with Inkspired and a third-party customer paying for the service in full.


  • Under this contract, you accept that you understand the exact level and scope of the work that is being requested, and you commit to deliver accordingly to the defined rules and time expectations stated when an order has been made. Modifications of delivery times can be requested and relaxed only when all parties agree by written consent. Under no circumstances you should unilaterally delay the work requested by a customer without notifying Inkspired first. We would expect notification of tentative delay maximum up to 10 business days before the deadline.


  • You certify all the information, experience and skills to deliver this service, as sent to Inkspired, are proven correct, real and accurate. You certify that you are a qualified professional with the level of experience for offering this service.


  • The customer is an user of Inkspired and, therefore, all communications, treatment, language use and content handling between all parties are subject to our Community Guidelines. If any behavior or content that does not follow our guidelines is detected in any interaction on the platform, it may be removed without further complaint.


  • You agree to handle the project with professionalism, ethics, and in a act of good faith to provide the best quality service under the estimated times with your best efforts.


  • As proof of good faith, Inkspired will be transferring to you an initial percentage of the full payment done by the customer, which will serve as an advance payment. This payment will be done within 48 hours from the order, provided that you can provide on time an invoice to our services. The second and last part of the payment will be done when the work has been marked as finished and delivered. No payment can be made without an invoice. The details of the invoice will be e-mailed to you on the order request mail.


  • All payments are done using the currency paid by the customer, which is either USD (United States Dollars) or EUR (Euros). Just on specific exceptions, we can accept making payments on the the currency of your choice. The conversion rate will be decided by our bank on the day of the transfer based on the currency used to pay by the customer. We will e-mail you proof of currency conversion.


  • All communications must always be carried through Inkspired and not outside of the platform. You can do so by contacting us at [email protected] or by using or internal communication system if available. If you start any communication independently of official channels, Inkspired can not give any level of assurance of expectations management with the client, and we will not guarantee making the full payment once the work is finished. You as a official Inkspired provider take all responsibility and liability in case this occurs, and Inkspired may not be able to help in case of misunderstandings produced outside of the platform. If you are contacted by the user directly, please let us know by using the contact e-mail above.


  • In case of a complaint or a dispute about any aspect of the customer's request, please contact us at [email protected] before any other proceeding. This is a mandatory step before any other action. We will then contact the customer on your behalf and try to solve any matters directly as a first step.


11 апреля 2020 г. 1:20 Отчет Добавить 0
Конец

Об авторе

Inkspired Official Inkspired Official Account with information about our services
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~