elise_elleneth Annie Musick

A thousand times our path cross... But a thousand times our Fate playing on us. Cassandra Young is a 17 years old Island girl with full of mysterious memories she cannot remember the important part of them. Losing everything, she wonders where to begin... Then a Master shows up and claimed everything she has, moreover, she was pampered like a Princess. Who is he? Could he help her unveil all the secret hidden in her life?


Драма 18+.

#adult #island #brotherhood #hotel #mafia #action #romance #drama #comedy
12
12.2k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждый понедельник
reading time
AA Поделиться

The Hiryuu Island

Do you believe in Destiny? Do you believe in love? Do you believe in Fate?


How if your fate is playing on you? How could you change your destiny and win against it?


Would you battle till the end? Or waited another life until you find her and finally, your path cross and be with her forevermore...


* * *


Cassie's POV


Bell clanging loudly and even been heard across that vast forest on the foot of this inactive volcano on this small island name, Hiryuu.


The bell is reminding me that the morning class has ended and the lunch break now began. The students are excitedly coming out from their classroom to go home for lunch to those who live nearby, and the rest stays at the school campus to have their lunch anywhere, like on the benches nearby the cliff or in the garden viewing the beautiful volcano.


Cassie gathered her belongings and put them inside her bag. She has to go home right away. Her aunt Lydia is probably now waiting for her to make their lunch. Besides, she wants to wash her school uniform for tomorrow.


She quickly rode her bike and began pedaling, then took the shortest road towards her home.


However, when she arrived at the Villa, she wondered why there were three black cars outside their house?


Did something happen? She asked herself.


Not only that but there are also three men in a black suit standing in front of their gate, in a line facing the road.


Every neighbor passing by were intimidated by these gentlemen, their eyes glued on them with open mouth. The amusing thing is, they also wear those Black Sunglasses like in Men in Black movies.



What's going on here? Is there a funeral? She asked herself again. Cassie stopped pedaling and wondering whether to ask them to move away as they blocked the gate or ask them who they were...


"Welcome back, miss!" they greeted that surprised her. Then the least, they knew her living in that house.


"Oh, yes. Thank you," Still in dazed, she answered.


One of the 'men in black' opens the gate. Still in shock, she entered the driveway and parked her bike—another man in a black suit standing in every corner of their house.


"What's going on here?" she murmurs.


She is very curious now if who is this very important person is visiting them? Isn't the president of this country? Why he'll interest in coming to this island?


•••••


"Empire Dragon Hotel"



Shun's POV



"Mr. Crow, here are the documents you were requesting," Rudolf handed the black folder to his boss.


"Okay, thank you," Shun did not waste time and read the documents right away.


"So it was true," he expressed.


"Yes, boss. For a couple of years, the madam manages to sell the properties. She had a few people doing it so to make it legalized," Rudolf explained. "What you gonna do now, boss?"


"Does the weather is fine?" asked Shun.


"Yes, boss."


"Good. Rudolf, prepare the yacht," he ordered.


"Don't tell me you will travel to the island personally?" Rudolf asked surprisingly.


"We— will go personally," Shun corrected.


"Understood," Rudolf bowed then left the office immediately.


That island is the best location to build a new hotel he planned about, and before he buys something, he wants to know its whole story first hand. After a thorough investigation, he found out that the nearby properties were for sale, is the actual owner is a minor who's now an orphan.


A stepmother and a stepsister cannot call a family when secretly, they are stealing what's for that innocent girl.


Moreover, the whole island got his interest ever since. He wants to name the new hotel 'Dragon Empire Solaris'; it was perfect for what he had imagined already.


"Keir, prepare the agreement we needed to sign on."


"Yes, boss," Kier replied, who was standing beside his office table. He then left the office instantly without any word from his mouth.



Anyways, both Rudolf and Kier are his most trusted assistants. Shun had five personal assistants who took care of all his affairs, including Daichi, Blaire, and Meisha.


Blaire, who is the only woman among them all, is married to Meisha, and she is his long-lost younger half-sister he was able to locate and saved years ago.


After signing more documents, Shun picked up his phone and made a call, "Blaire, did Meisha arrive already?" he asked his sister.


"He was on his way back to the office, but an accident happened in 4th Avenue; he can't get through to find a shortcut," Blaire answered.


"Okay, tell him to go to The Peninsula instead. I will meet him there."


The Peninsula is a sister Hotel that offers a party hall like weddings, debut, or any kind of celebration. It has a covered Glass Garden Castle for a romantic ambiance venue, especially during night events.


"Copy," Blaire ended the call and dialed her husband's number to relay her brother's message.


Shun gets up from his chair and reaches out of his coat. He walked towards his secret elevator while dialing his phone, "Daichi, I am on my way to the parking lot."


He hung up the call after the other line answered.


After a couple of hours arranging his appointments, Shun now began sailing to the Hiryuu Island. He is with Daichi and Rudolf. Daichi stands as his personal driver and bodyguard even he has more men just scattered around, ready for the call if he needs them.

"Ah, it's been a very long time… there's nothing best feeling than being home..." Shun murmurs between sighs. He was staring now at the silhouettes of the island.

10 октября 2021 г. 12:27 11 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
5
Прочтите следующую главу Meeting You

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Cris Torrez Cris Torrez
interesante quiero saber como sigue
Cris Torrez Cris Torrez
interesante quiero saber como sigue
Cris Torrez Cris Torrez
interesante quiero saber como sigue
Cris Torrez Cris Torrez
interesante quiero saber como sigue
Nathaly L. Nathaly L.
like

smsm smsm
that's nice ❤

  • Annie Musick Annie Musick
    Thank you. 😍 I just able to ipen this app again and found the comments. 😊 December 02, 2019, 00:36
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 7 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму