authorgal193 Ariana Fisher

Evie is in captive of the Evil Enchantress, the woman who cursed sleeping beauty . Somwere else in the world Cinderella's daughter,Snow, is born deformed and sent off to be killed by Evie herself. Evie is determend to keep Snow safe from the huntsman and the other things that may lurk in the forest. When Snow proves herself more magical then ever, Evie must face the real question: Who is going to kill a baby for her magic? A fractured fairytale with the story of Cinderella,Snow White and Rupunzle in Under the Darkest Moon. Check out the sequal (Coming soon), Over the Brightest Sun, wich holds the story of The Beauty and the Beast, Jack and the Beanstalk and Little Red Riding Hood in another incredible tale.


Фентези эпический Всех возростов. © NONE

#fracturedfairytale
6
6.1k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 10 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Prologue

Evie watched as the witch climed up on her hair. She moaned, the lady was pulling on her hair. Evie's sculp hurt terribly once the woman got to the top of the shady tower.She sighed, but the old woman just smiled wickedly.

"Hello,Mother"Evie said to the woman.

"Hello,my child" The witch replied.

21 января 2019 г. 16:56 4 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
123
Прочтите следующую главу Unexpected

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
LB Lola Barnes
WAIT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW
LB Lola Barnes
Popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I like it. I will follow you!
Carmen Hope Carmen Hope
GOSH what a gr8 book idea!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 8 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму