galovargas Galo A. Vargas

Another GTP-generated story about a girl who discovers she can turn dreams into reality just by drawing them


#8 in Короткий рассказ Всех возростов.

#artists #dreams #luxembourg
Короткий рассказ
18
19.9k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Stuff of dreams

Once upon a time, in a small town called Luxembourg, there lived an illustrator named Sophie. She had always had a passion for drawing and spent most of her days creating beautiful illustrations.


One day, as she was drawing in her sketchbook, she noticed something peculiar. The illustration she had just drawn began to come to life before her very eyes. She was amazed and couldn't believe what was happening. From that day forward, Sophie discovered that everything she drew became reality.


Excited by her newfound power, Sophie started drawing dream-like events that made her happy. She would draw pictures of beautiful gardens, friendly animals, and happy people. The town of Luxembourg was transformed into a magical place where everyone was content and happy.


However, as time passed, Sophie began to notice that not everyone shared her dream-like vision of the world. An enemy had emerged, an artist who could draw nightmares and bring them to life. This enemy began attacking Luxembourg, bringing fear and destruction to the once-peaceful town.


Determined to protect her home, Sophie drew her own illustrations to counteract the nightmares. She drew brave warriors and powerful spells to defend against the enemy's creations. The two artists engaged in a fierce battle, drawing as fast as they could to bring their illustrations to life.


But as the battle raged on, something unexpected happened. Sophie and her enemy realized that they shared many of the same dreams and had more in common than they had first thought. They decided to stop fighting and become friends instead.


Together, Sophie and her new friend used their powers to create a new and beautiful world for the people of Luxembourg. They drew illustrations of harmony and peace, and the town was once again transformed into a magical place where everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.

16 января 2023 г. 10:49 3 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
14
Конец

Об авторе

Galo A. Vargas Inkspired Founder + Head of Product

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Senhor Olsean Senhor Olsean
I came here to express my strong disapproval of the complete use of AI for publishing low-quality artificial stories. The platform's founder must reconsider their principles and apologize to the authors. The failure of Inkspired is current and even more imminent. Goodbye, and farewell forever.
Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
While I loved the story, I find that you tell more than show, I would have loved to see the battle take place between the two artists as their drawings clashed.
Leonardo Nin Leonardo Nin
Adoré este final y la fantasía de este cuento, excelente 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
~