1
4.9k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 30 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Chapter 1: First Meet


I woke up to the noise of our neighbor's house due to loud shouting,

maybe that couple will be fighting again and again just like those two never get tired of fighting each other.


I got up after lying down and sat on my bed "Good morning self" I greeted myself while rubbing my eyes, I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash myself.


Today is our first day of school and now I'm in the 10th grade, after I wash, I get dressed and face the mirror, I fix my hair, and I put some make up to look a little prettier.


After I finished getting ready, I left my room with my bag and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, I put my bag on the chair and opened the fridge to get something to eat, but there only raw foods

Arghh I'm too lazy to cook so I decided to just buy it at 7/11


I get my bag on chair and start walking out of the house, I walked to the 7/11 to buy some food, the 7/11 is only a few steps away from the house so I got here quickly, I bought something to eat I'll go out right away.



It's already 6:30 in the morning so I quickly got into the jeep, when I got into the jeep I sat down in the corner and when I sat down I paid immediately, when the jeep was about to start, someone suddenly got in guy and sat in front of me, I was dumbfounded by the guy, he was so handsome, I said in my mind, then I realized that he was looking at me with one eyebrow raised.



"Is there a problem miss?" he said


"ahh, w-no no no" I stammered, I said in my mind, my god Karina, what happened to you?


"why are you staring at me?" he asked again


"H-huh me?" I pointed to myself "I'm staring at you no ah" that's why I could tell him. He just picked me up, he got his phone in his bag and put earphones, I just stood there and ignored him and looked outside.


At exactly 7:00 I was rated at school, when the jeep pulled up, I quickly got off, I let the handsome man go, when I got off, I was derided by walking, almost running.


When I got to the room, I was out of breath because our sect was still on the 4th floor, so tired.

went up, I fanned myself with my hand while my chest was tight, a little later our first Subject teacher arrived and the tiredness I felt disappeared.



It's already 4 o'clock that's why the bell rang signaling to go home, I got up and fixed my bag, after I fixed it I left the room and walked out of the school, I decided not to go home first, I'll go home later, I'll wander around first.


I went to a nearby national book store, and bought books that I can read when I have free time. After I bought, I walked until I saw a row of street food, I was hungry so I quickly go to hile row shops.


I'm now sitting on a chair under a big tree while holding my stomach, ahh I've eaten so much street food it's so good I'm taking out so I can eat later when I'm hungry, it's almost dark I decided to go home.


4 ноября 2022 г. 15:48 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Прочтите следующую главу Chapter 2: Second meet

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 14 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму

Похожие истории