0
1.6k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 10 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Shades of fear

Many years ago...New Orleans*


Once upon a red moon, they were beasts in every form each devouring and eating the life out of humanity that no one dares step into the french quarter. On the other hand, werewolves, are the greatest rivals of the vampires. In other for peace to reign, they had to summon a head from each clan to mark her territory. Decades later a fight broke out that even the clan heads were unable to curb, blood was spilled, and the wolves took over thinking that they won the fight. To their greatest surprise surprise, they found out that the witches pledged allegiance to the vampires who were their greatest nemesis to enslave them. The wolves were cursed by the witches that once every full moon only will they then be able to transform into humans.


"This is enough story for one night Lyla, time to go to bed now," says Lyla's mom as she dropped the book on the counter and tucked Kira in for bed.


"Wait mum, who's gonna free the wolves from our curse?" said Lyla as she looked at her mom. She saw doubts in her eyes filled with terror and uncertainty. Even though she knew her mom was the alpha and all the packs worshipped her like an idol; a goddess in disguise she just couldn't understand where all this fear came from probably because she was too little to understand what her mom was standing up against.


She could recall her mom telling one of her clan members, Morpheus, who was a good ally to her mom. She overheard her talking to Morpheus telling him to send some packs to New Orleans to rescue and have their revenge on the vampires and witches for what they did to their descendants. Morpheus did as he was commanded to. The packs were to return on the second day when it was dawn, she couldn't bring herself to remember the horrific event that happened that day, she couldn't believe what she saw; out of a pack of 20 wolves, she couldn't believe they were only 2 survivors. They were barely alive, one had a broken limb and the other was bleeding from the body as he fell to the ground, immediately it spread fear to the spines of every wolf who witnessed or heard what transpired.


The two survivors didn't exactly escape they were spared and we're given a serious threat that they're coming for their clan next to end the race of all werewolves. Fear gripped the atmosphere they were not a single word from anyone until the Alpha brokered to give the people hope; an emblem of what they needed to survive. Hope was their greatest weapon in this time of fear.


"Lyla ...Lyla," said Jane, Lyla's mom, she noticed that her daughter was lost in her thoughts again she sighed and said "Don't worry about the curse as far there's life there's hope and together we'll stop them. Goodnight my little wolfie"


Lyla smiled as she turn to her mum, she said "Dad will be proud of you"

———————————————————————————————————————————

15 октября 2022 г. 9:33 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждые 10 дней.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~