tekla16 Tekla Mikelashvili

This is a story about Girl Named Tekla. Read the book to hear what happened to Tekla with Wolves. Book Has 6 episodes. Have fun, Enjoy!


Приключения Всех возростов.

#adventure #my-wolf-pack
0
2.0k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе
reading time
AA Поделиться

Forest Howl

I was living in Small Village. it was a normal day, sunny. and I was just doing my Homework. 10 minutes later I heard Howling from Forest. I just ignored it and go on making Homework. after that, I heard Howling twice again. I just couldn't ignore that. I was afraid too much because the howling sound was so Close to my House. I started looking for mom. I walked into every room to find her. I didn't find my Mother, but I found my Father. I asked Him Where was mom he told me: "don't worry She is in City to Buy some Things." I calmed down, but I asked him why the Howling sounded so close. he told me that wolves were living close to our Home. he told me we are near Forest. 1 hour Later Mom Came Home, and I hugged her. night came. We all get ready to sleep. I lay down, but I couldn't sleep because of the Wolves' Howling. my Room Was Forest side. after 10 minutes, I saw something. there was Like Little White Ball at my window that took my Attention. The ball was beautiful and it was shining. I decided To take it, but it was flying in the air. I followed it and it took me to Forest. I just Forget the way back. I was so confused and Scared. There was a Howling sound everywhere. I started crying quietly. and then, I saw Wolf standing at the tree and Eating Cow. I panicked and tried to hide somewhere. I saw a Bush, I ran into the bush and hide there. wolf still felt my smell it came and...

29 августа 2022 г. 16:36 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Wolf Bitten

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 2 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму