V
Vin'nyla Quafina


Basil and his sister Ash have always been close. However, after Ash is kidnapped, Basil is left angry and upset. Ash is being turned to the dark side, without her fully knowing it. Basil needs to save his sister before it's too late, but the years pass, and more damage is being caused by the dark side. Basil needs to save his sister from the darkness, before the world is destroyed.


Приключения Всех возростов.

#Fantasy #mystery #siblings #magic #anger
14
7.5k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 30 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Prologue

"Where are you going!?" Basil yelled.

Thunder roared, the leaves ruffled, and it was pouring rain. He followed his younger sister, Ash into the woods.

(Earlier this day, dinner time to be exact)

"Could you pass the bread, honey?" Basil's mom, Katie said over to Ash. But Ash didn't move, she didn't even blink, was she frozen?

"Ash!" Basil says over to her, he waves his hands to get his sister's attention, but she doesn't budge.

Basil looks over to his mom and shrugs.

"Didn't you hear that noise?" Ash asks, finally snapping out of her frozen stage.

"What noise? Are you crazy?" Basil asks maybe a little meaner than meant.

"Didn't anyone else hear it?" Ash said with a worried look in her eyes. When no one else answers tears start to form in her eyes.

"Honey—" Kate said. trying to cheer her up.

Basil was worried, he didn't know what he had done?!

Suddenly Ash stood up so quickly that she broke a plate, she ran as fast as the wind, opened the door, and the ran towards the woods, Basil went after her. Worried of losing his sister.

"Where are you going!?" He yelled, Ash ignored him. "Look I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!"

Rain started pouring, thunder started roaring, Basil looked back and then towards his sister.

"No, I'm not mad at you," Ash finally said, she kept running and Basil was having a hard time following.

"Then what's wrong?!" Basil yelled over, he was all soaked and great thunder kept getting louder and louder.

"I'm following the noise!" She said, stopping and looking back. Basil could tell she was looking at his red eyes, and brown hair.

They both smiled but something happened. It was so fast Basil was confused. A figure grabbed Ash. He only managed to say, "Ash!" Followed by a "Let go!"

"I can't," A dark figure said, with a mean tone. "She's the chosen one."

Basil's hair was soaked, he was feeling a lot of bad emotions. And the one he was feeling most was fear. His fear of losing his sister, was coming true.

"I love you Basil!" Ash said, as she disappeared into the woods. Those, Those words were the last words he heard his sister say.

Basil was trapped inside his emotions, he couldn't manage to say anything. The only thing he was thinking was of his sister. He couldn't think, couldn't speak. His sister was gone.

An image appeared in his mind, an image that would haunt him for the rest if his life.

His sister's purple eyes, dark long black hair, and a huge smile on her face.

Basil wished he could help her. But she was gone. He couldn't do anything about it.

16 июня 2022 г. 21:26 1 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
4
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждые 30 дней.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Lyra Auburns Lyra Auburns
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is *amazing*!!!! Great job, Vin! Please write more soon--- I really loved this! I need to find out what happens to Ash and Basil!
~