nimphaven Nimphaven *

Lily, Jess, Quinn, Kody , Jason and Robin got lost in the forest along with the bratty girl, Andrea. Will Lily be able to get out of the forest, losing friends one by one and get betrayed by her most loyal friend? Or be trapped in the forest for eternity? Or a twist? Who is the actual protagonist in the story? It is yet to be discovered . . .


#8 in Ужасы #4 in Подростковый ужас 13+.

#horror #Teen-Horror #
14
14.4k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Нет
reading time
AA Поделиться

Seven Friends On A Trip

Lily, Jess, Quinn, Jason, Kody and Robin are childhood bestfriends since they were in 4th grade, now they are currently in 11th grade. They recently had a new friend called Andrea and she's a brat. They planned to go for a trip in forest near their school.

"Are you guys ready?" asks Lily.

The group nodded. "Can we go now?" Andrea asks while frowning.

"What a brat" thinks Robin.

"You'll be wrinkly if you keep frowning Andrea" says Jess.

They went to the location by car as planned on 15th September at noon. After hours of driving they got there at afternoon. They went in the forest further and further until they stumbled upon a warning sign saying "Do Not Go Any Further" and "Danger, Keep Out" with a bunch of strings around them.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" Jason scoffs

"I don't t-think s-so, Jason" Quinn stutters, "I-it says that w-we can't g-go any f-further"

"Don't be scardy cat Quinn, maybe its just a prank, someone wants to prank on us" says Jess.

The group went further and further to the forest and stopped at a familiar looking tree.

"Isn't this the same tree that I just marked?" Lily says.

"When did you marked the tree? And where did you even get a knife so sharp?" Jess asks.

"L-lets just rest h-here guys, I-I'm tired of t-this long walk" Quinn says.

They group agreed. They went to set up the tents for the night and went to collect firewoods to cook food. After eating and talking they went to bed.

2 апреля 2022 г. 19:47 1 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
5
Прочтите следующую главу Death Of A Friend

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
Interesting start to the story, I wonder why them signs were up, I will read more to find out.
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 11 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму