0
2.5k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Every week
reading time
AA Поделиться

Alcohol and Adderall

I love you and I didn't really want to put you on blast!!

BUT NOW I NEED YOU TO HEAR WHAT I'VE GOT TO SAY!!!

I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY You FUCKING refuse to explain how long this childish shit is gonna LAST??

You just get all defencive rude and SO fucking MEAN! making me wonder why I am even a part of your fucking dream? this bipolar drug and alcohol abuse you know what I fucking mean stop making the same excuse!!!

can't you see your just acting insane you know your the only one here that you SHOULD BLAME!!!!!

Alcohol and Adderall stealing my life and hijacking my soul! The man that I love lost playing an evil game of hide his soul!!! I know you see this shit is taking its toll?...

All this aggression, and fucked up secretive Behavior it's like I'm part of a bad addiction brochure… GOT ME WONDERING IF I SHOULD MENTION IT'S TIME FOR A FUCKING INTERVENTION!!!

I NEED YOU TO HEAR ME AND HEAR ME NOW!!

I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION THIS WILL BE MY GODDAMN Ascension!!! I will no longer live with this constant tornado of tension! I refuse to watch you continue to turn into this man I'm telling you I WON'T ALLOW ANYMORE FREE TRIES YOU GOTTA KNOW AND I'm done with all your lies!!!!

so you better WAKE UP!!!! BECAUSE THIS FUCKING FRUSTRATION IS GROWING BECAUSE YOUR OUT OF CONTROL!! I'M screaming for help AND PRAYING FOR MY SOUL!

I FEEL LIKE I'M ALWAYS RUNNING FROM YOUR FEARS omg this shit has me in tears our relationship has become such a mess…

I am trapped in my MIND and I NEED SOME FUCKING REST!! you LEAVE me here It's like I'm looking at myself FROM INSIDE MY HEAD my eyes ARE OPEN BUT FOREVER RED THESE TEAR SOAKED EYES SO stuck IN MY MIND ALWAYS trying to figure out ALL OF YOUR COVERS AND all OF YOUR lies…

My trust is gone and I know you know why!!! your always back talking gaslighting hiding in some fucking disguise…

Hiding from me or hiding from you? I have no idea what the fuck I AM SUPPOSED TO do.. are you really that comfortable living with all those lies? ALWAYS ACTING SHADY I THINK YOU LIKE YOUR FUCKED UP disguise!!

it's sad but it's true I hope you realize that shit will be A LARGE part of THE demise OF ME AND YOU!!!

this shit YOU'VE BEEN DOING is crazy and we both know that's no lie!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T WANT YOU TO FUCKING DIE?

Alcohol and Adderall stealing my life and hijacking my fucking goals! GOT THE man that I love lost playing an evil game of hide his soul!!! this alcohol and Adderall abuse I GOTTA BRING into the light!! you're losing control your attitude and mood swings are out of SIGHT!....

MY LIGHT IS ABOUT TO BURN OUT AND MY HEART IS FILLING WITH DOUBT!!! YOU HAVE TO stop acting like an addict I can't handle this shit anymore I am baring my sole my knees are on the floor 8 years is a long time to work for something to just let it all go away wouldn't you say? PLEASE WAKE UP AND SEE

! Alcohol and Adderall IS stealing YOUR life and hijacking OUR goals! YOUR The man that I love AND I KNOW THAT YOUR lost playing an evil game of hide YOUR soul!!!

I'm telling you right now I'm done with all your SECRETS AND YOUR lies so you better wake up or you gonna see the goodbye in my bloodshot eyes…… AND THAT'S THE SOME OF THE TRUTH ESCAPING THROUGH YOUR LIES….

I don't wanna say goodbye don't make me say goodbye...


This is a work in progress my sadness is overflowing and my tears are drowning me....


By: RJW2018

6 января 2022 г. 13:23 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Every week.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~