2
665 ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 15 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Where it begins

I just want the attention. I’m about to be 17 and he’s only 22. I ask myself if that’s really that big of a difference but I don’t think so. My closest friends are the same age as I am but a lot of my friends outside of school are totally way older. then again some of my older friends are friends with people even older and of course we all hangout. my best friend Jas parents have been letting him over to hang out And they know he’s older.

Jas’ parents are the typical tough, over protecting parents all of us actually do like but would never want. Jas is not allowed to do anything without them all over anything we do. We’ve known each other for years, so we deal with leaving the door open for sleepover and making sure when we come from school any notes that could get us introuble are hidden or thrown out beforehand. The upside is we never go hungry and always have an adult around incase something weird we’re to happen but we’re a smart nitch of girls so we don’t have issues with the weird things.

Jaz however, has been tilting towards the uncontrollable side. Jaz was graduating a year early, always grounded, always sneaking into something but she was my best friend. Jaz was tall and thin. She just cut her hair upto her ears and colored her hair black. She had beautiful wide green eyes that stuck out against the deep tanned skin she’s been working on at the tanning bed on her lunch breaks. She was overly open to being around large groups of people. she would talk to anyone and everyone. the biggest downfall was how quickly she trusted these other “friends” that she met regardless if it was last week or yesterday. She got introuble a lot for voicing her opinion and letting you know about her feeling. I wouldn’t change her for the world though we’ve been thru too much.

my parents, I couldn’t tell you much about them. I live with my mother and her new alcoholic husband. She’s too busy worrying about what he’s doing to be concerned about me and my older sister. I’m not a big trouble maker and I don’t like confrontation. I have a lot less ”friends“ than Jaz but my friends are close to me. I hate large group, I don’t talk to anyone I don’t know , and I have an anxiety to the anxiety at school with presentations or reading out loud. jaz and I are so completely opposite we are each others glue.

my dad, as much as I love him, he’s a state away. It’s just him out in Alabama, he’s wanted custody since my parents divorced 10 years ago. When I was about 12 I decided i wanted to live with my dad but my mom refused and my dad wasn’t going to make it a legal issue. Now that I’m older I’m glad I don’t live with him, my dad is not as oblivious to the world as my mom and would have actual rules. It would have been hard for me to talk to my dad for my first period or about going out on dates. I mean I still dont even like talking about those things to my friends . the only friend who will openly discuss ANYTHING is Jaz. But that’s just her.

my dad, as much as I love him, he’s a state away. It’s just him out in Alabama, he’s wanted custody since my parents divorced 10 years ago. When I was about 12 I decided i wanted to live with my dad but my mom refused and my dad wasn’t going to make it a legal issue. Now that I’m older I’m glad I don’t live with him, my dad is not as oblivious to the world as my mom and would have actual rules. It would have been hard for me to talk to my dad for my first period or about going out on dates. I mean I still dont even like talking about those things to my friends .

8 декабря 2021 г. 1:24 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Friends

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 1 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму