C
Cloie J. Hamlin


At young age Lei's parents where killed by the rock. The death killed everyone except the people who had the gene. Now she's 15 and has to save her friend from the death of the rock while trying to save herself from her on hands. Will her friend Kat be freed or will she die from the death? Will Lei stop herself from death?


Подростковая литература Всех возростов.
1
1.7k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждый вторник
reading time
AA Поделиться

The beginning of it all

We always wondered what the world would look like when it came to an end but now we know. The death came quicker than anyone could imagine. It started with the rock that fell from space. No bigger than my hand, but deadlier then you could imagine. It wiped out everyone on Earth except if you had the gene. The gene protected you from the from death. I have the gene but my family didn't. For 12 years I've lived with a group of people. They where my family now. Now I fight to protect my friend from the rock because she doesn't have the gene. She lives in a bunker with enough fresh air for 20 more years, or so we thought. This all started when I was three. But now I'm 15 and my friend is dying and I don't know how to help her or when it will be safe for her.


4 декабря 2021 г. 3:55 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждый вторник.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~