lilith-mikyuki Lilith Mikyuki

These short stories you’re about to witness and read are about Lilith, Kai and many other characters that come along and with many other scenarios to go with them


Короткий рассказ 18+.

#independent #witch #difference #class #lies #inkspiredstory #mistress #manipulate #fantasy #Magic
0
36.6k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

Lilith’s Scythe pt. 1

Amelia, the chestnut haired girl with carmine colored eyes was strolling into her living room where Kai the dark brown haired male, Kelly the auburn haired and Lana the red haired females were luxuriating at as the two females and male turned their heads to face the chestnut haired girl while riding on the black furred animal a Panther


The chestnut haired girl got off the black furred Panther "du da" the carmine colored eyed girl said in excitement as she pulled out a crimson scythe stained in blood out of the black furred animal's chest "Lilith's scythe? how did it get in there?" the dark brown haired male asked the chestnut haired girl "don't know but I keep stuff in him too" the chestnut haired girl pulling the crimson scythe back into the black furred animal's chest "does Panther have something to do with Lilith?" the dark brown haired male asked the carmine colored eyed girl again trying to touch the Panther but it hissed in response.


"Oh! of course that's why the fur is black it's the same color of my sister's hair" the auburn haired female said realizing the similarities between her elder sister and the black furred animal making a small fist slamming it down onto her light tan skinned open palm "it's pretty obvious" the red haired female said agreeing with the auburn haired female "but Lilith didn't have a black furred animal" the dark brown haired male said with anger in his voice.


"It seems like her stuff in there" the chestnut haired girl said looking up at the dark brown haired male "no! Lilith didn't have a black furred animal if she did I would know about it" the dark brown haired male said / yelled in anger "Lilith kept a lot of secrets even from us" the red haired female said in a dull tone in her voice trying to calm down the angry male down "not from me! I'm her familiar I'm the one she told everything about" the dark brown haired male yelled at the two females and the girl "hey! you're not the only one who misses her" the auburn haired female said pointing her index finger at the dark brown haired male.


"None of you understand how I feel, none of you had what we had" the angry dark brown haired male said holding his left hand on right side of his chest "she probably wanted to protect you like everyone else" the chestnut haired female said trying calm down the situation but it only made the situation worse "what do you know Amelia? you've never met her!" the dark brown haired male asked / yelled slamming his left fist on the all as the portrait of the black haired female with crimson colored eyes started to fall, he gasp once he realized of what he just done and ran out of the house as the red haired female quickly grabbed the portrait of Amelia's late mother before it fell down.


"Fine! go ahead cry about it" the auburn haired female said / yelled as the dark brown haired male ran out of the house "where did he go?" the chestnut haired girl asked her mother's younger sister "who cares I hate when he gets like this" Kelly said as she walked into her room and slammed the door behind her "Lana?" the chestnut haired girl asked turning her head to the red haired female but she just stood there in silent holding the portrait of her late mother.




Amelia got on the black furred Panther's back and started to find her late mother's familiar

7 февраля 2023 г. 22:28 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Прочтите следующую главу Lilith’s Scythe pt. 2 (Final)

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 62 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму