Короткий рассказ
0
1.2k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

HOW TO ACT IN CRISIS


Ten years ago a team of ten friends were really excited about mountain biking. They waited and saved it two years.EVERYTHING YOU NEED WAS ON SITE. When it got darker they decided to go camping as there was no hotel and it looks like a desert island.

After eating, they suddenly fell asleep. There was someone who was suspicious. They were passed out and woke up the next morning in the sunshine. Something unusual has happened to them allergies have been triggered and everything mixed up.

BUT YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO ALWAYS HAS A PLAN B.

He gave them the medicine they wanted. Everyone was as suspicious of how he managed to hide the medicine because it's all gone, and whoever did that would look familiar.

ACTUALLY, when everyone was having fun, he was working on hiding and setting up the tents. He said we shouldn't go any further, maybe there are more hurdles. Because someone follows them.

A tour bus approached them, suddenly nobody believed that, but

Noone can't believe anyone now, so one of the team members went to the van and told the driver. We wanted to be here today and you can come and visit us tomorrow. Drive said ok. The van drove off.

THE WHOLE TEAM WAS RELEASED, They just left without wasting a second.

JUST FORGET THE CAMERA the boy installed.

AFTER A DAY, they came back with the authorities and found that there were some people looking for them in cameras that were being taped.

THE SMART GUY ACTUALLY INSTALLED THE WIRELESS CAMERA ON THE TREE.

The authorities were really overjoyed to see this because they were all wanted criminals hiding in forests.

18 ноября 2021 г. 6:46 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Похожие истории