lindokuhle-xulu1627578562 Lindokuhle Xulu

This book is an expansion of the mysteries hidden in scripture concerning the Lamb's wife, as well as the Spirit and the bride. The objective is to reinstall the program which God programmed in man before the world was, since it was for this cause that the Son of made was made manifest, in order to destroy the works of the evil one. The Lord bless, multiply and increase you, as the love of God is shed abroad in your hearts by the Holy Ghost. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


Вдохновляющие рассказы Всех возростов.

#] #inkspiredstory
3
3.3k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

Bone of my bones

So in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth, from the first day until the sixth when He made man. Then resting on the seventh day.


So God made them male and female and called their name Adam, in the day that they were created, that is clear in Gen. 4:1.


So He rested on the seventh day because on the sixth, He had made man in His own image and after His likeness and gave him dominion over the works of His hands.


Then the man being fashioned from the dust of the Earth, and made a living soul, the Lord committed all things into his hands.


So we continue our journey through the scriptures with the understanding that the man was given an assignment, which plainly was to dress the garden and to keep it.


This obviously had to go hand in hand with the blessing which the Lord had pronounced over him, saying, be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth and subdue it, ultimately exercising dominion over all things as God Himself does, thus the man being the living embodiment of the unseen God.


We however come across a most interesting thing when we find ourselfelves in the second chapter. Where we see the Holy One declaring that it is not good that the man should be alone, and thus He made him help meet for him after calling out animals from the water and bringing them to him.


This having been done should solve the man's issue of 'being alone', as the Lord had said but we find yet another thing, which is. 'There was no help meet for him'.


It was then through this need that the Lord having given Adam authority over all things, that He caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, out of whom He extracted the rib and from it made a woman, which essentially means a man with a womb, as it were.


Then began the greatest love story that would ever shower the hills and valleys, fill and dry the brooks and bring life as we know it, to what it is.


It is with this basic understanding of the man and the woman, that we are ushered into the greatest love story ever, of the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world and His bride, the Holy city, heavenly Jerusalem.


So men aught to love their wives, just as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself up for it. Which the apostle points out that it is indeed a great mystery, when touching on Adam's utterance, 'that for this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave unto a woman and they being twain shall become one flesh.'


Therefore let's conclude the chapter with, that which God has put together, let no man take asunder, and as the words of Adam declare, 'bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh. She shall be called woman, for she was taken from man'.

30 июля 2021 г. 13:25 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Прочтите следующую главу The Woman

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 9 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму

Похожие истории