0
3.7k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Magarena's birth


ln a remote area in Uganda, there lived a lovely couple. they loved themselves dearly that no matter what problems faced them, they stayed by each other's side. Though they lived happily, they had no child and this always sometimes made them unhappy. but no matter how much sorrow they had they didn't leave each other's side.

Just because they didn't give up, heaven pitied them and blessed them with a child.

One broad day, Mrs. Steven suddenly felt serious abdominal pain. she had never experienced it before so she quickly ran off to the nearest hospital for a check-up.

To her surprise, she was informed by the doctor that she was two weeks pregnant.

With a lot of joy, he hurriedly ran home to share the good news with her husband.

When she told her husband the news, he bounced off the walls. he couldn't wait to be a father.

Nine months later, it was Mrs. Steven's labor time, she was rushed to the hospital and the doctors quickly responded to her situation.

she was taken to the ward where she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. two weeks later Mrs. Steven suddenly fainted. she was rushed to the hospital but unfortunately, she had already blown her last breath.

18 июля 2021 г. 14:14 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Прочтите следующую главу Life with her father

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 14 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму