gotaeseob Alex G

"Teenagers are perverse, cruel, manipulative and Park Jimin was a person who had experienced this first hand, with him being on the receiving end of all this crap, courtesy of his peers." +17 All rights reserved © Totally original history ® Copying or adapting of any kind without permission is prohibited.


Фанфикшн Группы / Singers 13+.

#Fanfiction #inkspiredstory #btsfanfic #eatingdisorders #Jimin #yoonmin
3
2.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Нет
reading time
AA Поделиться

Warnings

This story is rated +17


Although I know that many of you may range from eleven to fourteen, the restriction and rating I give to the work is in order to avoid comments like "but what the fuck" "how horrible" "I can't stand it anymore" "writer, you're a bastard" "I'm leaving the story". You have already been warned in advance! So that this kind of things don't happen; especially this last type of comment is very upsetting, so I respectfully ask you to keep it to yourself and simply withdraw.


I warn you, as always, that the writing may contain quite strong scenes such as sexual acts, nudity and mention of eating disorders.


The purpose of this story is not to promote the acts that I present, nor that you copy the acts described in this one.


I ask you with the greatest tranquility in the world that if you have a comparison of this work to any other, please keep your comments to yourselves.


I remind you again that everything is creation, with the purpose of entertaining.


If at any time you, as a person, as a reader, feel uncomfortable, do not fill the story with denigrating, harassing, rude or uncomfortable comments towards me because you cut the good time that someone else may be having with your bad attitude, thank you.


I recommend discretion for everyone under the age of seventeen.

24 июня 2021 г. 16:24 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу ⁰¹ Mom

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 5 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму