t
tina vardeman


Me and Derek were raped abused by his father and there are about 50 other kids that was raped or abused half of them did not make it, nobody could hear us scream or yell out for help because he took us to the one place we couldn't and that was the basement.


Драма 18+.

#interactive #SerialRapist
1 / 1 ГЛАВЫ Интерактивная книга
1
1.7k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

Test

Your just trying to diagnosis him because he is a freak, because he was sexually molested, because he was the kid who had the most cuts and bruises and stitches, and he was the brave one to call the police.

You think I am a freak? No Derek I don't I know what your going through, there the one's that think your the freak, they think anybody who was molested by your father is a freak.

Look I am not trying to define anyone as a freak, that has been molested by his father. Right you won't run his DNA because you think, he's the one who raped and murdered those poor incident woman. Look if you need someone to talk to I'm right here. If I need someone to talk to I would go see an actual therapist, you know someone who is licensed. I may not be licensed but I am your best friend. No best friends wouldn't label there other best friends freaks, when they themselves have been threw a great deal of suffering.

I get it I do...I have been there myself. OH really has your father touched you in places that you thought you would never be touched, or has your mother been siting in a rocking chair getting her socks off while watching, or where you living in the house next to him wondering what is going on inside that house, whether or not if you can hear him scream, I knew he was getting abused but I did not know what kind of abusing, you couldn't hear him yelling or calling out for help because he was in the basement, so your going to sit there and tell me that you've been threw that kind of pain.

I may not of suffered like the way he did but I was in pain before.

That pain put him in a coma for weeks even months, you've got emotionally abused, by your husband not physically but emotionally, and the only way to show your husband and your parents that you are worth something is to become a detective. I am a good detective, and I don't whose sympathy feelings get in the way of catching a bad person.

There your sympathy feelings, because it is clouding your judgement to see whether or not if your a good fit for this case, and you are not going to turn my best friend into a triggerman. You've been hiding him because you feel bad for him. Feel bad? I went through the same thing, I was raped abused sexually things that got stick into places that should be put there by his father, so I am sorry if I am feeling for him or myself, because you know how that feels.

Lose the sarcastic tone okay, I am only trying to help, and you being rude is not doing it. There are 50 other kids in those kids includes me and Derek, but you would rather consider him then all the other victims that were part of the sex scandal that went down in his house. I am not excluding anything, but if there are signs they are pointing to him. Signs? Why because he is the son of the father that is still in jail, I knew it when he told me that the police didn't believe him when he was telling what happened, they just laughed, and told him" your just 5 years old you don't know what getting abused means." and he said " if you were 5 years old and your getting touched in places that you don't want to be touched, or does the other 50 people that complained that my father is the one that touched them does there confessions not mean anything?"


3 июня 2021 г. 2:32 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~