shadow_rave Raven M

The story about the love of three girls. Will their love for each other become one of everlasting lust, or will it end in disaster?


LGBT+ 18+.

#poly #gl #girl-love #lesbian #pan #gay #lgbtq+
3
2.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 30 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Prologue: A Struggle in The Air

The day had just started, yet there I was, struggling to even get out of bed. My eyes refused to open even for a second. My alarm blared into my ear as I groaned. I don’t wanna get up! I thought with a whine. I don’t want to deal with Callie. I sighed and slowly sat up as my bedroom door was opened. It was one of my best friends, Lucia, and she looked pissed. I wonder what has her panties in a twist, I thought with a small snicker and looked at her as I wiped my eyes.


“Well mor--”


“Oh shut the hell up. Your dumbass alarm woke me up. I don’t have any classes today, and I’m rather pissed,” Lucia cut me off.


Hot headed as ever, I thought and stretched. “Luci, I have to get ready for work,” I tell her, the sleep still stuck in my words. My eyes grew wide as a smirk appeared upon my lips. “But so do you!” I giggled happily. I forgot today was her shift and not Callie’s!


Her hand shot up to her face and to her forehead. “Shit, I forgot…,” she mumbled and groaned. “I think I’ll call o--”


“No! I don’t want to work with Callie!” I yelled at her. My arms were now crossed over my chest, and my cheeks were puffed out. “She calls me a spoiled bitch…”


The last part seemed to have Lucia fuming. “She calls you a what!?” her voice got louder until it became a yell at “what.” Her right eye seemed to twitch slightly.


“A spoiled bitch… She’s-- She’s the owner’s daughter. I can’t complain to the owner, she’ll fire me for false things. The cameras can’t detect whispers in ears y’know,” I explained with a frown. “So ple--”


“I’ll tell that spoiled bitch not to call you that. I can’t get fired if it’s not o-”

“You’re not fighting her. It’s not worth it,” I cut her off. My voice was soft.

“But she called you a spoiled bitch!” she snapped. “No one can call you that!”

I flinched and looked away. “Just go get ready for work…”


She grumbled and walked out of my room, slamming the door behind her. I sighed heavily. You can’t always fight my fights, Lucia, I thought to myself as I got up and started to get dressed. What will you do if you can’t help me? I stared at my door and frowned. I really should stick up for myself… I walked out of my room while pulling my hair up into a high ponytail.


“Luci, I’m ready f--” I looked forward. What I saw made my face heat up. “L-Lucia!?” I squeaked out.


“What?” the topless girl asked. “Never saw another girl’s tits?” she smirked.

I huffed. “Of course I have!” I mumbled. “Th-That’s how I know I l-like girls.”


“Oh?” Lucia cocked her head to the side and chuckled. “I didn’t know girls piqued your interest.~”


I shivered and looked at the ground. “I-I’m pan, so I like--”


“I know what pan is, Sweetheart,” she said and loomed over me. “But, I like girls as well, just more so than you.” she poked my chest and smirked, something like mischief flashed in her eyes.


“More so?” I asked, my face growing hotter.


“Mhm,~” she hummed, reaching her hand up to my face, and allowed her thumb to graze across my bottom lip.


I shivered and looked into her eyes. What are you doing, Luci? I wondered, but before I could think anymore, her face was closer to mine. Our noses were touching.


“Lucia?” I asked softly.


“Sh. Now, let’s get to work.”

22 марта 2021 г. 12:31 2 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждые 30 дней.

Об авторе

Raven M I am Shadow_Rave from Wattpad, and I wanted another way to share my stories!

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~