S
Samuel Yabes


A boy is visited by a strange man who kills his family. Prologue to a book coming soon. I've had this idea for a while now and I've written it as a novel(-ish). The story is original but have used characters and names that I felt fit into the story but have already been created. I hope you enjoy!


Экшн 13+.

#originalstory #fanfiction #action #fantasy
Короткий рассказ
0
2.3k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе
reading time
AA Поделиться

Prologue: What he saw

“No, please don’t do this”

A child looks from under a table with tears in his eyes. When he sees what is happening outside his hiding place, he gasps and cries again, silently as to not attract attention. He tries to listen to the conversation going on outside but he can’t hear a thing. Suddenly, the table is kicked away from above him and there he crouches, for the monsters to see.

“Hmm, what do we have here?” a voice asks.

He has heard this voice before although when he first heard it, it wasn't this cold and sinister. It had come from somebody who had visited his family recently but he couldn’t remember who it was. He had problems with his memory and the current situation wasn’t helping.

“Up, boy. Let me see you.”

“No, don’t touch him!”

He remembered that voice. Of course he did. It was his mother’s voice. He rose from the ground to see his mother, but what he saw reminded him of what had happened a few minutes ago. There was a knock on the door. His father got up to answer it’; then there was a gunshot and a terrifying scream. He rushed to the front door and saw his father’s body disappearing and smoke particles flying. The person from yesterday was standing there with several other creatures he had never seen before, not even in the End. His mother yanked him away from the door and told him to hide. He did as he was told because he was taught that obedience was sweeter than the honey made by the bees of the overworld. He heard the sound of a sword slicing through flesh and another scream, only this time it was more human and angrier. He then heard the sound of a crash near-

“wait that was where Mother put Father’s new lantern. Is it alright?” the boy thought.

He looked over and saw his mother leaning on a nightstand with the lantern shattered around her.

“Why?” he asked, “Why is mother hurt?”

“Hmm, this one speaks. He might be useful. You asked why your mother was hurt, boy? I suppose it was about exterminating an evil race, but turns out they could have a family and be peaceful like you here. But by the time I had realized that, most of ‘em were dead already, so really it’s about a sense of completion. Not everyone can brag at the Laughing Hag about killing an entire race as strong as yours, although I guess he’s done it.” the person said.

“You bastard! That was the reason you killed my husband and Claire! I’m going to kill you!” the boy’s mother said.

“Alright, let’s finish up business. I want to get home before night time. Those zombies don’t do much but they’re a pain to handle.”

Suddenly, something blindfolded him and picked him up. He tried to scream but he was gagged.

“I don’t want any more noise than we’ve already made.” the person said. However, the boy could still hear his surroundings. He had the sound of electricity and an explosion, then a sword, and a scream.

“Please, let him go. I’ll do whatever you want.” he heard faintly.

"Too late for that. Before it wasn’t personal, now it’s self defense. Goodbye.” The boy cried again.

8 февраля 2021 г. 8:09 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует…

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~