kszoliver KSZ Oliver

Paradoxes, a complex and thought-provoking topic that always arouses our curiosity and promises to knot our brains ... Soon after experiencing an intense existential crisis that culminated even with a desperate attempt to escape from reality, Denison “accidentally” ended up on a mysterious but well-known encounter. There, after encountering, literally, that one that permeated his dreams — apparently alive — he faced and overcame an inexplicable feeling, or “Force”, antagonistic to his attempts to save the girl. Then, believing that he was facing the opportunity “prophesied” by the student's mother, Denny drew up and put into practice an improvised plan to try to change the events of that fateful date: • Did Denny really achieve that goal in the past? • Was he able, despite the setbacks, to prevent the kidnapping of the young cellist? • He would find her two decades later, in 2019 — alive? ...


Триллер 18+. © Copyright © 2021 K.S.Z Oliver All Rights Reserved

#fiction #381 #time-travel #paradoxes #alternate-reality #parallel-worlds #romance #paranormal #supernatural #+18 #mystery #investigations #serial-killers #student #supernatural-relationship #young-adult #erotic
0
4.1k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Previously on " Dead, Alive & Missing

It had been the night of July 20, 2019. Denny spent about a week experiencing strange psychic, environmental, and behavioral phenomena that directly affected his mental state and working life. Then, after getting no answers to any of those intriguing unknowns, he decided to escape all those insoluble questions, desperately trying maintaining his sanity.


Until he "accidentally" triggered a function on his old smartphone that suddenly and mysteriously transported him to the same spot shown in the images of a video he was watching at that very moment: the recording of Emmanuelly Machado's music rehearsal, on the night of the her kidnapping at the Polyvalent school.


There, succeeding he got the situation and realizing that, in fact, he had just traveled in Time — to November 26, 1999 — Denison believed that he was facing the opportunity "foretold" by the girl's mother: “When she predicted that he would see her in the future and save her ...”


Shortly after facing and overcoming part of his own fears of the unknown — beyond an inexplicable feeling antagonistic to his intentions — he devised and put in place an impromptu plan to try to change the events of that date: also changing the fate of Emmanuelly Machado.

However, with the Time travel device returning unexpectedly in the midst of executing that plan, he was unsure if its action resulted in changes in history — and in the future.


Did Denny really achieve that goal in the past? Did he manage, even with the setbacks, to prevent the kidnapping of the young lady cellist Emmanuelly Machado? He would find her two decades later, in 2019 — alive?


Whatever it was from that experience, Denny would have to deal with the fact that, just like him, his life and worldview would never be the same.


16 января 2021 г. 21:18 1 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Ghost From The Present

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 17 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму