0
3.7k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

1

This is the Alice and the Smithsons section.


Chapter 7

Alice, Easeion's Villainess


Meanwhile Easeion was talking with Alice.


" Alice, I will make sure that there will be stuff stolen for you " said Easeion.

" What do you plan to do ? " asked Alice.

" I will request it to the organization " said Easeion. " We should steal other stuff as well "

" Easeion, you have been the villain that I need " said Alice.

" I have been that villain for a reason, just like you have been that villainess for me " said Easeion.

" I love you in the way that a villainess should " said Alice.

" We must show that we now are together " said Easeion.


Easeion then kissed Alice, she was very happy about it and then returned the favour after.


Easeion then headed to meet with his father, Brett.


" Easeion, my son what brings you here ? " asked Brett.

" It is about Alice, she wants certain things stolen " said Easeion.

" What type of things ? " asked Brett.

" Lipstick, soap, shampoo, hair products " said Easeion.

" I see " said Brett. " We will need to find one of those drugstores "

" They may be at other stores, but the corner stores probably not " said Easeion.

" We should still take from them though "

" Yes, the organization always needs more " said Brett. " I am glad that you are one of my sons and I am glad that Tara is my daughter "

" I am glad to see that " said Easeion.


Brett and Easeion shook hands.


Bill and Tara were talking with each other.


" You ready to get out there " said Tara.

" I most certainly am " said Bill. " Easeion must be avenged, I must be the brother that he has wanted me to be "

" We need more stuff stolen as well " said Tara.

" That is something that is for sure " said Bill.

" Crayon and his friends will fall down " said Tara.

" Hahahahaha " said Bill.

" Hahahahaha " said Tara.

" The Smithsons rule this place " said Bill. " Crayon's going down, he will regret ever angering Easeion "


Everyone went to bed and morning came, where Crayon and his friends were resting.


QuackQ did a morning broadcast about the defeat of Flora and Jessica.


" Crayon did it " said Jack.

" It means less drugs in Colourland, which is the way the country must be " said Bryant.

" Crayon could eliminate all meth if he keeps fighting like this " said Amanda.

" These drug dealers are connected to the Bear " said Jack. " When you see a gang, you know drugs are not far behind "

" Numerians must be saved from these drugs, drugs have made them commit crimes " said Bryant.

" The drug dealers are brainwashing Numerians into being criminals " said Amanda.

" Crayon and his friends must continue fighting, we need Numerians saved from these influences " said Jack.

" Challenger must be more of a leader during these times, he must take drugs seriously " said Bryant.

" Being a leader is very Colourlandish " said Amanda.

" Crayon is more Colourlandish than Challenger, Challenger has to understand what kind of country we live in " said Jack.

" He must find that out and then make sure that Colourlandish people are not doing drugs and that drug dealers are not forcing their crime inducing meth on Numerians " said Bryant.

" We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned and remember to stay Colourlandish " said Amanda.


Allie had arrived to visit, Crayon woke up.


" So I heard you all won the fight " said Allie.

" They sure did " said Challenger.

" We did " said Crayon. " Colourea's new attacks did so much "

" It is great to see " said Allie.

" We must heal up, but you can continue training " said Challenger.

" I will do so, I think about how Warbler is doing " said Allie.

" He will take time, but he should be okay " said Challenger.

" Good to see " said Allie.

" It is " said Crayon.


Time continued to pass and then Alice, Bill and Tara then headed out at night to steal with Bear members.


" It really has been a while for this " said Bill.

" It is good " said Tara. " Easeion is the man, we must do what is good for him "

" I think about Easeion a lot, I will keep doing so " said Alice.


Alice then saw a woman and then she fired off the Ultimate Darkness Blast knocking her out. The Bear members took the purse and the shopping bags.


Bear members were attacking people and knocking them to the ground and they took wallets, knapsacks and necklaces.


Bear members then headed towards this drugstore.


They then rushed the clerk and then knocked him out.


They then took shampoo, lipstick, soap, deodorant, money, gift cards, vodka and whisky.


They met with other Bear members who robbed a corner store which they took money, gum, protein bars, lottery tickets, smokes and a wallet.


They then saw another Bear member who had stolen a phone and a wallet.


Bear members then were on a rampage just attacking everyone around the area and they took wallets, phones and purses.


" We should head back to the hideout " said Bill.

" Yes " said Tara.


Bill, Tara, Alice and the Bear members then headed with all their stolen stuff to the hideout where they were greeted by Brett and Whites.


" Glad to see you all back here " said Brett.

" Let's see what was stolen "

" Money, phones, wallets, purses, vodka, whisky, smokes, gum, protein bars, gift cards, lipstick, shampoo, soap and deodarant "

" Excellent to see, this is so much "

" Yes, this is a good day for the organization " said Whites.

" Alice, we will give you the lipstick, hair products and soap " said Brett.

" Thanks, I am glad to see what Easeion did " said Alice.

" You are all dismissed " said Brett.


They all went to their areas in the hideout.


More days passed, Bear members continued training their abilities.


Allie and Challenger did some training of their own as well.


Whites and Melissa were talking.


" Melissa, I have learned the Hypothermia Implosion " said Whites.

" Glad to see " said Melissa.

" It was great to see a lot of people robbed " said Whites.

" It sure was, haha " said Melissa.

" We are getting very strong " said Whites.

" I admire you " said Melissa.

" Thanks " said Whites. " You are quite strong as well, I am glad that it just us here for the arrangement "

" It is " said Melissa.


Melissa then hugged Whites.


More time continued passing, Crayon and his friends were ready to leave.


" Glad to be better " said Crayon.

" It is great to see Warbler is better " said Allie.

" Thanks, I missed you " said Warbler.

" Bakers have wanted us to be healed, they bake for our health " said Artby.

" They care about our health so much, I feel so healthy just thinking about a baker "

" Just thinking about a baker ? " asked Colouruke.

" Yes, I think about bakers so much " said Artby.

" Customers do that "

" Do they ? " asked Colourea.

" They sure do, customers love the baker " said Artby. " Customers understand what it means to bake "

" What does it mean to bake ? " asked Allie.

" It means to care about the mouth of the customer, bakers understand my mouth " said Artby.

" Bakers understand our mouths by respecting our taste buds with tasty bread "

" They have treated my mouth so good and have treated it the way it should be "

" Treated your mouth ? " asked Challenger.

" Challenger, have you ever thought about the way a baker cares about your mouth ? " asked Artby.

" No, I have not " said Challenger.

" We should get bread " said Artby. " Bakers must be thinking about how I have not purchased from the bakery "

" My purchases mean a lot to the baker, bakers understand my purchases and how I care about the baker " said Artby.

" Let's go " said Allie.


They arrived at the bakery, Artby was very happy to see bakers again.


" I love bakers " said Artby. " I missed seeing baking like this "


Artby thanked all the bakers like usual and they got their bread and left.


" This bread looks great " said Warbler.

" Bakers have cared for my mouth so much, I am happy to see that " said Artby.

" The baker to customer relationship stays strong with a customer like me "

" Stays strong ? " asked Warbler.

" Yes, my purchases have helped a lot with that " said Artby. " I want to keep being that kind of customer "

" Uh, glad to see " said Colourea.

" We should head off " said Warbler.

" See you " said Allie.

" Bye " the rest of them said.


Warbler and Allie headed to their place and they went inside.


" This bread looks great " said Warbler.

" It sure does " said Allie.


Warbler and Allie enjoyed eating the bread.


Warbler and Allie enjoyed being with each other and they hugged each other.


Challenger then headed to his place, Crayon and his friends arrived at their place.


" Glad to be back here " said Colourea.

" Same here " said Crayon.

" It is great to see " said Colouruke.

" Especially with all this tasty bread " said Artby.


They then ate.

They started hearing about the attacks.


" The Bear must be stopped " said Crayon.

" We really need to beat their next members " said Colourea.

" So many people are getting hurt and robbed from this " said Colouruke.


Time continued to pass and then Crayon kissed Colourea.


Nighttime was about to come and they all went to bed.


Bill and Tara had robbed more people again and got wallets, necklaces and a phone while Bear members had stolen tons of smokes, gum, headphones and lottery tickets.


Brett was happy to see it like he was to see more stuff stolen.


Crayon and his friends woke up and then had their breakfast which they enjoyed.


They then met up with Warbler and Allie outside.


" Hello " said Allie.

" Hey " said Crayon.

" We should resume our training " said Warbler.

" Sounds like a good idea to me " said Colourea.

They then headed to their usual spot in Colourland.


" We should begin, the bakers want us super strong " said Artby. " Bakers always want stronger customers just in case a fight must happen "

" Bakers must be allowed to bake at all times "

" Uh, yeah " said Allie.


Crayon and Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion, Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, Artby used the Sun Implosion while Warbler and Allie used the Sky Implosion.


" Nice " said Colouruke.

" I can now use the Heatwave Implosion which is great " said Crayon.

" We can both use it, imagine the power of combining them together " said Colourea.

" Bakers will feel safer baking " said Artby. " I am the type of customer who wants the baker safe "

" Type of customer ? " asked Warbler.

" Yes, I want to be a customer that cares about the baker, loves the baker, buys for the baker and respects the baker " said Artby.

" It seems to mean a lot to you " said Allie.

" We should continue our training, bakers want that " said Artby.


Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Blast, Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast, Artby used the Ultimate Sun Blast while Warbler and Allie used their Ultimate Sky Blasts.


" Very good " said Colouruke.

" We are getting very strong with our blasts " said Warbler.

" Bakers will be so happy that we can defend baking super good " said Artby.

" Let's use our bombs now " said Crayon.

" Sounds good to me " said Allie.


Crayon and Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb, Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb, Artby used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while Warbler and Allie used the Ultimate Sky Bomb.


" Awesome " said Allie.

" Glad to be able to use these heatwave attacks " said Crayon.

" Bakers like that " said Artby. " Bakers know of how strong we are, we can make sure they can bake no matter what "

" We should use our strikes " said Warbler.

" Sounds good to me " said Allie.


Crayon used the Tenfold Bird Strike, Colourea used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Colouruke used the Tenfold Ocean Strike, Artby used the Tenfold Sun Strike while Warbler and Allie used their Tenfold Sky Strikes.


" Great " said Colouruke.

" Bakers have wanted me tough " said Artby.

" Tough ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes, they want their customers like this " said Artby.

" Bakers love it, they can bake better knowing that they will not get hurt "

" I love seeing bakers not getting hurt "

" I can understand that, we should head to the bakery " said Crayon. " I learned some great techniques, we all did great today "

" Let's go " said Allie.


Meanwhile, Bear members were outside a bakery.


" We should find them like this " said the first member.

" Yes " said the second member.

" The organization needs us jumping people, we must fucking do that " said the third member.

" We'll jump Crayon real good " said the fourth member.


Crayon and his friends then were hit by Bear members.


" Hahaha " said the first Bear member.

" What the " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke, we got you good " said a second Bear member.

" We will fight " said Colourea.

" Bakers want us buying bread, I'll kick your asses for the baker " said Artby. " I won't let anyone stop my purchases "

" Time to fight " said Allie.


The Bear members then used their Darkness Strikes but Allie and Warbler used their Ultimate Sky Blasts to deflect and everyone took damage.


The Bear members then used their Darkness Bombs while Artby used his Ultimate Sun Bomb which was too strong.


" Aaaaaah " said a Bear member.

" When tasty bread is available, I'll keep fighting " said Artby.

" Bread needs to go inside my mouth "


Two Bear members remained, while the other three were defeated.


" The baker understands my mouth, my mouth

has been respected by their baking " said Artby.


Allie then fired up the Ultimate Sky Blast while Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Bomb which combined into a super powerful aerial bomb which defeated the rest of the Bear members.


" Glad we won " said Allie.

" Let's get bread, bakers need my purchases " said Artby.


They went inside the bakery and got their bread, Artby thanked every baker.


" This looks great " said Artby.

" It sure does " said Warbler.

" We used our moves a lot today so I'm happy about that " said Allie.

" We need it, the next Bear members will be tough " said Colourukce.

" That is for sure " said Colourea.

" We will hesd to our place " said Warbler.

" See you " said Allie.

" Bye " the other four said.


Meanwhile, Easeion had heard about the Bear members who did not succeed in jumping Crayon and his friends.


" It really is a shame, I wanted that motherfucker jumped " said Easeion. " He would be a sad motherfucker which is what I wanted to see "

" Still seeing him being cockblocked was a very good experience "

" We will continue robbing people, the organization must keep it up "

" I love the Bear "


Currently Brett was with Whites.


" We should have Easeion with Alice for stealing tonight " said Brett.

" I think that Alice would be really happy about that " said Whites.

" She sure has seemed happy around him " said Brett. " When you are with a Smithson, it really is good "

" Well the Smithsons have done so much for us, the only sad thing is my cousin not being here to enjoy it with us " said Whites.

" Yes, Blackina as well but that is how things had to be sadly " said Brett.

" It is, Blackin will never be forgotten " said Whites.


Time continued to pass, Crayon and his friends had their supper which they enjoyed.


" Bakers are the people that have cared for my mouth " said Artby.

" Cared for your mouth ? " asked Colouruke.

" Yes, bakers have cared with bread for my mouth, they have respected my taste buds when others did not "

" Others did not ? " asked Colourea.

" Yeah, not everyone respected my taste buds " said Artby. " Crayon, the bakers have treated your taste buds with their baking "

" It is what bakers want, they get your taste buds "

" Artby " said Colouruke.

" Yes Colouruke ? " asked Artby.

" Artby, what the fuck " said Colouruke.

" I am so lost " said Crayon.

" Bakers get your taste buds, they care about your mouth Crayon " said Artby.

" They get his taste buds ? " asked Colourea.

" Yeah, they get all of ours, they bake for my mouth " said Artby.

" They bake for our mouths, they love our mouths " They love them with baking "

" Our mouths have been so well loved "

" They get all of our taste buds and our mouths are well loved ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes, they understand because they get the baker to customer relationship " said Artby.


Time continued to pass and they all went to bed, Crayon kissed Colourea for a bit before that.


Chapter 8

Alice and Easeion Committing Crimes


Alice and Easeion were with Brett.


" Now you two need to head out and get stuff for the hideout " said Brett.

" Easeion, you have not been out fighting anyone for a while now "

" I will crush anyone that gets in my way " said Easeion.

" They will regret it "

" I love that we are together for this " said Alice.

" Yes it is great that you are with Easeion " said Brett.

" People must be robbed and you must be focused on that, not just my great son Easeion "

" I will " said Alice.

" Good " said Brett. " We have Bear members to assist both of you "

" They will do a lot of good "

" I know that you two will do amazing "

" We will, when you got a villainess like Alice with a man like me there is no stopping us " said Easeion.

" Hahahahaha "

" Hahahahahaha " said Alice.

" You will all make me proud " said Brett.


Bill and Tara then were there to say their goodbyes to their brother Easeion and Alice and they left for Colourland.


Meanwhile in the van, Easeion and Alice were talking.


" This will go great " said Easeion. " I have shown myself to be the villain that I must be "

" In the way that I am that you are the villainess that I need, I must be that villain "

" I am glad to see that " said Alice.


They arrived with the Bear members, Easeion then used his Ultimate Disaster Blast directly hitting four people and knocking them out.


" Hahahahahaha " said Easeion. Easeion then took their wallets, a phone and a necklace.


Alice then blasted a woman with the Ultimate Darkness Bomb and she was knocked out, Alice took her purse and she took a ring as well.


Bear members then grouped together and they broke into a corner store and they stole money, gum, protein bars, smokes, lighters, vodka and the wallet of the clerk who they knocked out.


" Hahahaha " said a Bear member. " This is great "


A man was panicking but Easeion blasted him with the Thunderstorm Edge which shocked him and defeated him as well. Easeion took his wallet and then took his phone.


Bear members had robbed a second store and they took the money, gum, smokes and lighters.


They had filled one of the knapsacks with a lot stuff, they then broke inside a hardware store which was closed and they screwdrivers, locks, nails and hammers.


They then arrived back, Easeion had saw a man who he blasted with the Disaster Blast which knocked him out. Easeion stole his headphones, wallet, phone and he took a laptop and he put it inside the knapsack of one of the Bear members.


They then decided to head back to the hideout with everything that they stole.


" Glad to see you two back here with the Bear members " said Brett.

" Let's see what was stolen "

" A laptop, phones, gum, smokes, lighters, money, wallets, hammers, screwdrivers, locks, nails, purse, ring, necklace, vodka and protein bars "

" Very good, the people are going to panic hahahahahaha "

" Yes, I want the people panicking " said Easeion. " It gives a good feeling for this organization "

" I want Crayon feeling like that "

" Yes, we need him feeling that way " said Alice.

" Alice, we will send you and lots of Bear members to fight them soon " said Brett.

" Alice is the villainess that will end Crayon " said Easeion.

" Hahahaha " said Alice. " I am going to make sure of it "

" Yes " said Brett. " We will send your group against them but not tomorrow "

" You are all dismissed "


They left to their areas where Alice then kissed Easeion and they headed to their own rooms where Xax then started talking to Easeion.


" Easeion " said Xax. " I am glad to see that so much was stolen "

" Yeah, we have so much now " said Easeion.

" We have so much drinks now " said Xax. " We had a lot before but we have more now "

" Yeah, we could drink ourselves to death if we wanted to " said Easeion. " The members really like it a lot "

" That is for sure " said Xax. " We are going to take over Colourland "

" Brett has sold a lot of the necklaces, phones and rings "

" He has a lot more money now "

" Good " said Easeion. " That is what the Smithsons need and what must happen "

" Yeah, they deserve it " said Xax.

" The news will talk about these attacks " said Easeion.

" It is good to see people be more afraid " said Xax. " The Bear wants that "

" I want that as well " said Easeion.

" Anyways time for us to head to bed "

" I know that Alice is feeling great about me "


Meanwhile Tara and Bill were talking.


" It is great that they stole so much " said Tara.

" It does show when a Smithson is around, anything is possible " said Bill.

" It sure is, Colourland will belong to us " said Tara.

" Hahahaha " said Bill.

" The Colourlandish will truly suffer and the Smithsons will take it all from them "


Crayon and his friends got up and they made their breakfast which they enjoyed.


They then headed outside, on the way to their regular training spot they saw Bear members who saw them.


" You four " said the first Bear member.

" You will all fall " said the second member.

" I eat too much bread for that, baking will make us win " said Artby.

" Hahahaha " said the third member.

" We will take over this place, you four are going down " said the fourth member.

" We are ready, bakers want us that way " said Artby.

" Let's fight " said Crayon.


Crayon charged up the Sky Implosion while the Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Bombs, the attacks collided with each other and they all took damage.


The Bear members got up and they grabbed Colouruke, while Artby kicked one of them and they all fell down to the ground.


They all got up, Crayon then punched a Bear member while one grabbed Colouruke but Colouruke shoved him off.


Colouruke charged up the Ultimate Sea Blast while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, the blasts combined to create this hot, wet, giant blast which knocked them all out except one.


" Nooooo " said the Bear member.

" We will take Colourland for ourselves "

" No, you won't " said Colourea.

" Bakers want to keep baking, I won't let you treat bakers like this " said Artby.

" Bakers cannot ever be treated this way "

" The Bear does not care about that shit " said the Bear member.

" But why ? " asked Artby. " Doesn't Easeion eat bread with his siblings "

" We have people who make meals at the organization " said the Bear member. " Bakers are not a concern for the Bear "

" Bakers do so much " said Artby. " They have cared for my mouth with their baking "

" They also care about the taste buds of the person as well, bakers are great people "

" I try to be a good customer in return for what they have done for me "

" Customer ? " asked the Bear member. " Hahaha "

" The Bear are going to take over, you will truly face real terror from the organization "

" Hahahaha "

" I am ready to fight " said Colouruke.

" Baking made Colouruke so ready, bakers care about him " said Artby.

" Bakers have cared for everyone I know, I fight for the baker "

" Well prepare to go down " said the Bear member.


The Bear member charged up the Darkness Bomb while Colourea used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike which was way too strong and the Bear member was defeated.


" Bakers love us fighting " said Artby. " We should go to the bakery, they will care for our mouths "

" My purchases have helped bakers a lot "


Meanwhile, Alice and Easeion were outside the hideout and they were training their moves together.


Easeion then fired up his Bear Implosion, the power was insane.


" I love it, I love seeing that from you " said Alice.

" Thanks, I am showing myself to be the villain that you need " said Easeion.

" Now you go use your strongest move "


Alice then used the Darkness Implosion, it was stronger than the one that Flora and Jessica know how to use.


" Glad to see, Alice " said Easeion. " You are the villainess that not only I need in my life but the one that the organization needs "

" I am so happy "

" Glad to see, Easeion " said Alice.

" Yes, the organization wants me being this happy with you " said Easeion. " The Bear wants us together, the Bear needs this type of thing "

" That is very good " said Alice.


Easeion then kissed Alice, they headed inside and they saw Xax.


" So training went well ? " asked Xax.

" Yes " said Easeion.

" Easeion used the Bear Implosion, it was so strong " said Alice.

" Easeion's the man " said Xax. " He has turned into a serious contender here "

" I have turned into the villain that Alice wants to be, that is the way things must be " said Easeion.

" Good, we need you to be that way " said Xax. " The Bear must take over "

" It will not be like last time, Crayon will be stopped " said Easeion. " My siblings will not allow him to survive "

" The Smithsons are too good for that sort of thing "

" We are a great family, so good "

" Yes, I love the Smithson family " said Alice.

" They are going to succeed in getting the revenge that is needed " said Xax.

" Yes, I will head upstairs now "

" See you there, Xax " said Easeion.


Alice and Easeion were in the area that Flora, Jessica and her had originally.


" It is just us " said Alice.

" It sure is " said Easeion.

" You know what that means ? " asked Alice.

" Yes I do " said Easeion.


Easeion and Alice then got into the bed together, while that was happening Brett and Whites were having this discussion.


" We should send Alice and lots of Bear members to fight Crayon and his friends tomorrow " said Brett.

" They must go down " said Whites.

" Yes, it what is needed " said Brett. " Easeion is very happy with Alice, he knows that she will end Crayon for him "

" Crayon will be finished " said Whites.

" Hahahahaha " said Brett.

" We will also continue stealing " said Whites. " Bill and Tara need to go steal some more "

" Our organization will take over Colourland " said Brett.

" I will let Alice know when she is done training " said Whites.

" You are dismissed, Whites " said Brett.


Bill and Tara were talking.


" I am hearing that Alice may fight tomorrow " said Bill.

" She will crush that Crayon guy " said Tara.

" He must be gone, Easeion is so tired of him " said Bill.

" He calls him a motherfucker for a reason " said Tara.

" The Smithsons will reign supreme " said Bill.

" The Smithsons will not be stopped " said Tara. " Hahahaha "

" We will be stealing more "

" For sure, the Smithsons are great at that " said Bill.


Crayon and his friends continued walking around and they met up with Warbler and Allie.


" Hey all " said Warbler and Allie.

" Hey " said Colouruke.

" How are things ? " asked Allie.

" We fought these Bear members " said Crayon.

" We gave them a good asskicking " said Artby. " Bakers have wanted that, my love for the baker is so strong "

" Love for the baker ? " asked Warbler.

" My mouth " said Artby. " My mouth is involved with the bread and I make sure that my mouth is treated the way that my mouth should be treated "

" The way your mouth is treated ? " asked Allie.

" Yes, bakers have respected my mouth " said Artby. " Bakers care so much for it when they bake "

" They use bread to show how much they care for my mouth "

" Well, that is something " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke, they care for your mouth as well " said Artby.

" Uh, I guess " said Colouruke.

" We should head to the bakery now " said Crayon.

" The bakers are waiting for us, they love my purchases " said Artby.


They then headed to the bakery where Artby thanked all the bakers, while that was happening Whites had a discussion with Alice and Easeion.


Easeion and Alice made sure to get out of the bed before that.


" I have something to say " said Whites.

" Whites, what do you have to say ? " asked Easeion.

" Alice and Bear members will be sent in to fight Crayon and his friends tomorrow " said Whites.

" They will crush them " said Easeion.

" I will be glad to do so " said Alice.

" You will leave early tomorrow morning " said Whites.

" Understood " said Alice.

" Easeion, we will let you ride there with her " said Whites. " We know of what you think of her "

" Thanks " said Easeion. " I am glad to see this happen "

" We expect success " said Whites. " There will be a lot of Bear members there to fight "

" They will represent the organization with pride "

" The Bear is the best " said Easeion.

" Our takeover will be brilliant " said Whites.


Artby then thanked the bakers when he arrived with his friends.


" Thank you for treating my mouth the way it needs to be treated " said Artby.

" Uh, thanks " said a baker.

" Your baking treats my mouth the right way, I love your baking " said Artby.

" I love bakers "


They got their bread and left.


" This bread looks great " said Colourea.

" It sure does " said Allie.

" It will be great with tomato sauce " said Colouruke.

" That is for sure " said Crayon.


They then headed their seperate ways and said their goodbyes.


There was a broadcast from QuackQ.


" We know a special Bear member named Alice is around " said Jack.

" She is said to be linked to the Smithsons " said Bryant.

" The drug dealers are hiding behind the Smithsons, Crayon will set them straight " said Amanda.

" Crayon and his friends must fight and win " said Jack. " We cannot have Numerians be controlled by drugs, drugs are ruining them "

" These drug dealers have used meth to do this, Crayon knows that Colourlandish people have had enough " said Bryant.

" Fighting Alice is key, the drug dealers will be revealed soon enough " said Amanda.

" Challenger has not been serious enough about this, he is not as Colourlandish as he could be " said Jack.

" Crayon can show him the way but Challenger can be unpredictable " said Bryant.

" Sometimes you think he will do the Colourlandish thing to do and he doesn't " said Amanda.

" Colour King wanted him shunned for a reason but we must deal with the drug dealers and Bear members first " said Jack. " By eliminating these drug dealers, Numerians will be better for it "

" If Crayon can prevent Colourea from taking these drugs, then maybe he can prevent everyone from taking them " said Bryant.

" We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned, remember to watch QuackQ instead of news that wants their viewers taking meth " said Amanda.


Crayon and his friends had their bread with tomato sauce which they enjoyed a lot.


" That was great " said Colouruke.

" My trust in bakers has paid off " said Artby.


Time passed, Crayon and Colourea were making out with each other and they all went to bed.


Chapter 9

Alice and Bear Members Are Ready For Fighting.


Alice, Easeion, Bill and Tara got up and they met downstairs.


" Alice, are you ready ? " asked Bill.

" I sure am " said Alice.

" I have been the villain that I must be around you, your abilities have gotten very strong " said Easeion.

" Crayon will beg for mercy "

" Bear members are not going to give to him " said Tara.

" That is for sure " said Bill.

" Crayon will look like a sad motherfucker, he must fall " said Easeion.

" Yes, the Smithson family is counting on that " said Tara.

" I know what the Smithsons mean to the organization, by eliminating Crayon I will be doing what is best for them " said Alice.

" Hahahahaha " said Easeion.


They headed to where Whites, Xax, Melissa and Brett were.


" Easeion and Alice you two are ready to go aren't you ? " asked Whites.

" Yes " said Easeion and Alice.

" Good " said Brett.

" We would expect just that "

" Bye " said Melissa.

" You will crush them " said Xax.

" Crayon will fall " said Melissa.

" He cannot be kept around, Alice will do what is necessary " said Tara.


Bear members were there and they got inside their respective vans.


Xax, Whites, Brett, Melissa, Bill and Tara waved their goodbyes to their Bear members and they were off.


" I am looking forward to this " said Easeion.

" They will fall " said Alice.

" Crayon is not going to get away with stopping the organization this time " said a Bear member.


Time passed and they arrived in Colourland.


" So Easeion, what is the plan for you ? " asked Alice.

" I will try and see the battle hidden " said Easeion.

" They do not believe that I need to fight "

" That is true " said Alice.


Crayon and his friends got up and made their breakfast which they enjoyed, they met up with Warbler and Allie outside.


" Hey " they said.

" Hello " said Crayon.

" We should head out " said Allie.

" Good idea " said Warbler.


They then were walking and then they found a very open area which Bear members and Alice were there.


" Well, look who it is " said Alice.

" Alice " said Colouruke.

" There are lots of us " said a Bear member.

" We have sixteen other Bear members here " said Alice.

" Me, Colourea and Colouruke will fight Alice " said Crayon. " You three can fight the Bear members "

" We have you outnumbered and Crayon is not fighting " said a Bear member. " Hahahahaha "

" We have you beat in terms of love for the baker though " said Artby. " My abilities have gotten stronger and my high bread intake will just help that even more "

" Bread intake ? " asked a Bear member. " That will do nothing here "

" That is very true, our talent will overwhelm you all " said another Bear member.

" Bring it on " said Warbler.

" The Bear is so mighty, so powerful " said another Bear member.

" Colourland will belong to us this time, you lucked out last time " said another Bear member.

" Bakers say otherwise, let's fight " said Artby.

" I fight for the baker, when I do so I will win "


The fight began.


Artby then started charging up his Ultimate Sun Blast while Warbler used the Sky Implosion. Three Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Bombs and the attacks collided with each other.


They all got up, the Bear members then all kicked Allie while Artby and Warbler punched two of the Bear members.


One Bear member grabbed Allie while two more rushed to punch her but Warbler knocked them into each other and they fell down to the ground.


" We are going to hurt Allie " said a Bear member.

" It is what the organization demands "

" We'll just see about that " said Warbler.


Bear members used their Darkness Blasts while Warbler used the Ultimate Sky Blast and Artby used the Sun Implosion, they all took damage.


One Bear member was defeated, four of them rushed Artby, they all rushed the four members and they all punched each other.


They all fell to the ground but Warbler then got up first and he used the Sky Implosion which directly hit, defeating two Bear members.


" Nooooo " said a Bear member.

" I will fight for this organization always "

" Me too, the Bear is worth it " said a second Bear member.

" Let's continue the fight " said Allie.


Allie then charged up the Sky Implosion, Warbler used his own as well. Three Bear members used their Super Darkness Blasts to counter, they all took damage.



Two Bear members got up and they grabbed Artby while they were grabbed by Warbler and Allie and they all fell directly to the ground.


Artby then got up and he used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while two Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Bombs, the attacks hit their respective targets and one more Bear member was defeated.


Two Bear members grabbed Allie and they then knocked her down to the ground, Warbler then used the Tenfold Sky Strike to knock them both down but they were able to get up.


The Bear members used their Times Seven Shadow Strikes while Allie used her Tenfold Sky Strike, one more Bear member was defeated.


" Our members " said a Bear member. " This pisses me off "

" Baking has done a lot, I have thanked bakers for the progress I have made " said Artby. " I'm staying alive thanks to their bread "

" Let's continue this battle " said Warbler.


Two Bear members then rushed for Warbler with their Times Seven Shadow Strikes while Artby used his Tenfold Sun Strike and Allie used her Tenfold Sky Strike which defeated one of the members.


Three Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Blasts, Warbler used his Sky Implosion to counter and they all were hit by the attack.


They all got up, the Bear members then used their Times Seven Shadow Strikes while Artby used the Sun Implosion and Allie used the Ultimate Sky Blast, the attacks hit their respective targets.


Two more Bear members were defeated.


The remaining five Bear members then used their Darkness Blasts while Artby used the Sun Implosion and Allie used the Sky Implosion. The attacks hit their targets and two more were defeated but Allie was slightly struggling.


" Our organization cannot do it, but how " said a Bear member.

" Alice will crush those three " said a second Bear member.

" She will make Easeion proud " said a third Bear member.

" Easeion ? " asked Artby.

" Yes, Easeion is with Alice now " said the first Bear member.

" He has claimed to be the villain that she needs " said the second Bear member.

" How so ? " asked Allie.

" He has requested products be stolen for her " said the third Bear member.

" Easeion is a great man " said the first Bear member.

" He will enjoy the takeover " said the second Bear member.

" Hahahahaha " they all said.

" Well, Easeion will not succeed at doing what he is planning " said Warbler.

" You guys are struggling against us and neither Crayon or Colourea are fighting this group "

" Alice will lose the fight and the relationship will be over "

" Warbler, you are wrong " said the first Bear member.

" Alice has gotten better " said the second Bear member.

" We do not want Alice to die but since she is attacking our friends they will fight " said Warbler.

" Now we will continue this fight "


Warbler then fired up the Ultimate Sky Blast while Artby used the Ultimate Sun Blast. The three Bear members used their Darkness Blasts, the attacks hit their targets head on.


Artby was slightly struggling but he got back up and he then kicked a Bear member, which defeated the Bear member.


The remaining two used their Darkness Bombs, Allie then used her Sky Implosion. They all took damage, only one Bear member was left.


" My members " he yelled. " I will use my Ultimate Shadow Blast to get my revenge "


Artby used his Sun Implosion to counter, the attacks collided and all the Bear members were defeated.


" Yes " said Artby.

" I'm glad we could do it " said Allie.


The fight between Alice against Crayon, Colourea and Colouruke began.


Alice then charged for the Darkness Implosion while Crayon used the Heatwave Implosion, they both took damage. They both then got up.


" Easeion is a great man " said Alice.

" He even requested things be stolen just for me "

" Hahahahaha "

" You won't get away with this " said Colourea.

" I have been the villainess that he needs " said Alice.

" No matter what type of villainess you are, we will keep fighting on " said Colouruke.


Colouruke then charged for the Sea Implosion, Alice used her Ultimate Darkness Blast, the attacks hit their targets. They both got up, Alice then punched Colourea.


Alice grabbed Colourea and pushed her into Crayon who jumped out of the way, causing Colourea to fall.


Alice then charged up for the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Bomb to counter, they both took damage.


Alice got up and she used the Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast, the attacks hit each other and they both were hit.


Colourea was charging for the Heatwave Implosion while Alice used the Darkness Implosion again, the attacks hit their respective targets.


" Hahahahaha " said Alice. " This is all for Easeion "

" Easeion is very capable "

" He's capable at insulting me but he will be stopped again like last time " said Crayon.

" Let's continue "


Alice then charged up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb, they were both hit.


Colouruke then started charging for the Ocean Implosion, Alice then used the Darkness Implosion to counter the attack and they both took damage.



Alice then used the Tenfold Darkness Strike and directly hit Colourea with the attack.


Colourea got up and she punched Alice but Alice then kicked her.


Alice then started charging for the Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, the attacks then collided with each other causing them to both take damage.


Colouruke was slightly struggling but he was able to get up.


" I won't give up " said Colouruke.

" I will keep fighting strong "

" Glad to see " said Crayon.


Crayon then started charging for the Bird Implosion while Alice then used the Darkness Implosion to counter and the attacks then hit their respective targets.


They then both got up, Alice then rushed for Colourea with the Tenfold Darkness Strike but Colouruke used his Tenfold Ocean Strike to hit Alice.


Colouruke then started charging for the Ocean Implosion, Alice then used the Darkness Implosion.


The attacks collided with each other and they both took damage.


Colouruke got up and he directly punched Alice, knocking her down.


Colourea then used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Alice used the Tenfold Darkness Strike to counter and they both fell to the ground.


Alice then used the Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, they both directly hit their targets.


" Hahahahaha " said Alice. " Colouruke you will be finished very soon "


Colouruke was getting near the end.


" I cannot give up here " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke, that is what would be the best for you " said Alice.

" No, I'll keep fighting " said Colouruke.

" Well if that is the way you want to go down then fine, I'm okay with that " said Alice.

" Easeion wants that "

" I don't care about him " said Colouruke. " We are fighting against you right now "

" Easeion is a man that has shown how much he wants me to be the villainess he needs " said Alice.

" He needs ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes, Easeion needs someone " said Alice. " He has been very frustrated about what happened to the Smithsons so I needed to take action "

" I needed to do this since nobody else would do that for him "

" Alice, he has done some very questionable things " said Crayon.

" If you want him, I won't stop you from dating him but we are going to continue fighting "

" Yes, he will arrive to see me win the fight " said Alice.

" We will win " said Crayon. " Let's continue the fight "


Crayon charged up for the Bird Implosion while Alice used the Darkness Implosion to counter but Crayon's attack did more damage and they both fell down to the ground.


Colourea then used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Alice used the Ultimate Darkness Blast. The attacks hit their targets, Colourea was slightly struggling but she got up.


Colourea then used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast while Alice used the Ultimate Darkness Bomb to counter, they both were hit.


Colouruke then kicked Alice while Alice punched him, Colouruke was insanely weak right now.


" I can barely move " said Colouruke.

" We will win it for you " said Crayon.


Crayon then punched Alice while Alice then fell towards Colouruke who then was hit down and defeated.


Alice was slightly struggling but she got up and she charged for the Darkness Implosion and she directly hit Crayon who then was slightly struggling.


" This cannot be happening " said Alice. " Easeion wants me to stay with him "

" He will lose it "

" That is his issue to deal with " said Crayon.

" He will have to deal with this, the Bear chose to attack us " said Colourea.

" Easeion must see me win, he cannot see me lose " said Alice. " I will keep fighting no matter what "


Alice then charged up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Blast, the attacks hit their targets and they both took damage.


Colourea then rushed for Alice with a punch and it landed.


Alice got up and she then started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Crayon used the Bird Implosion, Crayon's attack was stronger.


Alice was getting near the end, she was very frustrated.


" How could I do this to Easeion " said Alice. " I wanted to be that villainess for him "

" He will get so angry seeing this shit "

" The organization will be furious "

" I cannot believe this is happening to me, Easeion deserves so much "

" Easeion's a great man, he was the villain I needed in my life "

" Look, we don't want to kill you but you are in a weaker condition than me and Colourea " said Crayon.

" The Bear will get their revenge " said Alice.

" They will remember this happened "


Alice then got up and she charged every last bit of energy into the Darkness Implosion.


" This is for Easeion and everyone in the organization, I am his villainess " yelled Alice.

Crayon then used the Bird Implosion while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, the attacks were stronger allowing Crayon and Colourea to win the fight.


" I'm glad we won " said Crayon.

" Bread helps when it comes to winning a fight, I love bread " said Artby.

" It is good we beat all those Bear members " said Warbler.

" It is " said Allie.

" Colouruke, Crayon and Colourea are not in the best condition so we should call the hospital " said Warbler.


They called the hospital, Crayon contacted Challenger after.


" We won the fight " said Crayon.

" Glad to see " said Challenger.

" Me and Colourea were standing at the end against Alice " said Crayon. " Warbler, Artby and Allie fought lots of Bear members "

" Very nice " said Challenger. " Did you call the hospital ? "

" I did " said Crayon.

" Good " said Challenger. " You should all rest there for a bit "

" That is a plan for sure " said Crayon.

" See you there " said Challenger.


Crayon and his friends then arrived at the hospital later, while that happened Bear members brought Alice's body in the van. Easeion then got in the van.


" Man, this pisses me off so much " said Easeion. " This was not supposed to happen "

" She was the villainess that I need, now what "

" The Smithsons must be out being more ruthless than ever "

" I will get my revenge and that motherfucker Crayon will be sadder than ever with a face full of tears "

" I want those tears running across his face more now, it must happen for the sake of the organization and especially Alice "


Easeion and the Bear members then arrived at the hideout.


" What happened " said Brett.

" Alice lost " said Easeion. " I am infuriated, I will get my revenge "

" We will make sure that the Smithsons take everything " said Brett.

" It means a lot to be a Smithson " said Easeion.

" We will send Alice to the healing area " said Brett.

" Thanks " said Easeion.


Bill and Tara then arrived.


" Alice is gone ? " asked Tara.

" Wow, unbelievable " said Bill. " Alice seemed so happy being the villainess in Easeion's life "

" We will get our revenge " said Easeion.

" For sure " said Tara.

" The three of us, we will steal so much " said Bill.

" We will not give a fuck what happens to the people in Colourland " said Easeion.

" It will be like old times " said Tara.

" It sure will " said Bill.

" With our father leading this great organization, there is no stopping us " said Easeion.

" There sure is not " said Tara. " Hahahahaha "

" Hahahahaha " said Bill and Easeion.


They then headed to their seperate areas, Xax was talking to Easeion.


" Easeion, Alice is really gone ? " asked Xax.

" She is, the Smithsons will be stealing more than ever " said Easeion.

" Good " said Xax.

" The rest of us are insanely powerful " said Easeion.

" That is for sure, Crayon and his friends will not defend the country any longer " said Xax.

" Colourland is ours "

" It sure is " said Easeion.

" Hahahaha " said Xax.


QuackQ were talking about the defeat of Alice.


" Crayon does it again " said Jack.

" He can end all these drugs " said Bryant.

" Numerians will be saved " said Amanda.

" These drug dealers are working for the organization " said Jack.

" They will be revealed " said Bryant.

" I hope they spend a long time in jail or better yet executed " said Amanda.

" Colourlandish people have had enough of them " said Jack. " They are an insult to Colourland "

" Crayon does not take them so we are right to be against these drug dealers " said Bryant.

" When the drugs are gone, the brainwashing of Numerians will end " said Amanda.

" Maybe Easeion is dealing " said Jack.

" Crayon must get rid of him permanently if that is the case " said Bryant. " We cannot have Easeion dealing drugs to our youth "

" Perhaps Bill and Tara are involved as well " said Amanda.

" I could see it, Colourland is ready for them " said Jack.

" We are going to a commercial break so stay tuned, remember to keep watching QuackQ " said Bryant.




5 июля 2020 г. 13:11 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~