yunokiroom Yozoru Hoshizora

Aquamarine Sapphire Online is an fanfiction that takes place in the misadventures of Jianguo, Emily, Nate, Yuko, Hyun-a, Evan and Phuong into an MMORPG game, entitled Aquamarine Sapphire. This fanfiction is intended for my MMORPG, and a perfect choice if you're new to the game.


Fantasia Medieval Todo o público.

#yunokiroom #mmorpg #aquamarinesapphire
0
5.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todas as Quintas-feiras
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Aquamarine Sapphire Online

It was October 17th, 2019. Jianguo talked with Emily, Nate, Yuko, Hyun-a, Evan and Phuong at school, that there was an MMORPG released today and he has to try it. Then, he left the school, and installed Aquamarine Sapphire as an download version on his laptop. Evan has opened the Go Home Club at the school, and invites Emily, Jianguo, Nate, Yuko, Hyun-a and Phuong. Meanwhile in Aquamarine Sapphire, Hong gets an marriage proposal from his friend Hyemi who were asking him. Along with Ellen, Apollo, Artemis, Harmony, Ares and Hestia, they are the guild Intergalactic Nova. Back in the real world, Jianguo is an Taiwanese-Chinese transfer student in France's Notre-Dame School with otaku behavior amongst his friends, much to Evan's regular disapproval. In Aquamarine Sapphire, Hong accepts Hyemi's proposal, and reveals to the guild members that hesitation stemmed from his anger, previously proposing to Artemis to turn Hong down and pretends to be an guy playing as the girl. Harmony organizes a real life meeting of the guild members, while Jianguo is shocked that Hyemi is actually Park Hyun-a, while Apollo and Hestia's real identities is Nate Smith, and Phuong Nguyen. The members formally introduce their real life selves and share their hates against inactive players, while Jianguo is still in disbelief at Hyun-a's true beauty in contrast to her 2D appearance.

27 de Agosto de 2019 às 21:05 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo The Hacking Incident

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 2 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!