sten-during Sten Düring

With Kareyoshi gone school slowly returns to normal, but who said normal was easy? Spearheaded by Ulf and Christina both Wakayama twins embark upon one insanity after another, and Yukio and Kyoko can only frantically pull the brakes whenever needed – if the handle is even there. These are finally their normal high school days, and there is nothing normal about them at all.


Ficção adolescente Todo o público.

#japan #sweden #tokyo #high-school #school #romcom #drama #comedy #portal #romance
7
8.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo A cada 10 dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

June 24, 2040, coffee and smoke

He belonged to a vanishing minority of smokers, which was a good thing, but right now this minority needed a cig.

Remembering Kareyoshi sure put a damper on the morning.

“They put him away. I believe he’s still in some prison somewhere,” Kyoko said and came up to stand beside him with both her hands on the railing.

“Just remembering is enough to...”

“Please Yukio!”

Yukio grimaced but held his peace. “You know,” he said when he had calmed down again, “didn’t it get strangely normal after that?”

Kyoko gazed out over the sea, but Yukio could see a smile playing on her lips. “Yes, strangely normal. Trust us to make normal a problem.”

He couldn’t remember. For Yukio his second year in high school was forever tainted by Kareyoshi, but the monster got removed just prior to Christmas. That left a full trimester of their junior year. “Were they good times?” Yukio asked while he furiously tried to remember what had happened back then.

Kyoko guffawed and kissed him full on his mouth. “Good times indeed. Great times for lovers of chaos.”

Standing in the morning sun memories finally surfaced in Yukio’s mind. Yeah, those were great times for anyone feeling that falling down a cliff was too sedate. But… there were just three months between Christmas and school’s end. They couldn’t possibly have…

“I know what you’re thinking.”

Yukio pulled the brakes on his train of thoughts and turned to face his wife. “Enlighten me!”

“You really don’t remember?”

He shook his head. “Not a thing,” he lied, and he knew she knew he lied. It didn’t matter. Right now he was about to enjoy her version of what happened.

“Gods! And the only sane thing for us back then would have been to study, do well on our finals and enter our third year, but no, no we just had to… gods!”

Yukio waited for Kyoko to pick up the thread where she had left it off. He waited and enjoyed how the sun played in her hair.

“Yukio, really! Hatsumode, and the field trip. And...” she threw her hands to her face, “valentines! Now that was a mess best forgotten.”

Now when she mentioned it Yukio remembered. Yeah, best forgotten. “White day wasn’t much better, or the finals,” Yukio filled in.

“Or spring break for that matter. Gods what a disaster that was!”

With a grin Yukio allowed himself to be flooded by memories. Disasters all of them, but fun disasters.

15 de Fevereiro de 2019 às 11:08 1 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
5
Leia o próximo capítulo Prologue, 1993

Comente algo

Publique!
Russ Acedera Russ Acedera
Great start! I'd like to see how this is going to turn out. You know what, you can join NovelS tar's writing competition.
April 25, 2021, 13:14
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 25 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!