crystin-jackson Crystin Jackson

This is a story of a girl who met a ignorant man who thinks he better than everyone in the bar..


Conto Todo o público.

#love #drama #microdrama #bar #obsessed
Conto
1
5.7mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Chapter1

I was getting ready go to the bar when all sudden my friend came to my room starting yelling at me about why I talk shit behind her back" and told her I didn't and she said that my ex boyfriend told her why I was jealous of her when me and him went out.. And that stupidest reason believe me and him I said to her"? And trust me, when I say this to u that me and him never be couple," OK Isabella? Yes crystin I get it  that u jealous of me and I know u been jealous" of me since freshmen year but  u need to not be obsessed over me and what I do she said to me and I like I'm a dog or something which I'm not and I was trying to tell her that I met this guy at a bar.. But no she go on and on about nothing I want to hear.. But u know I don't need her negative in my life ever so she can kick rocks too..  So anyway now I I'm head to class when someone grab my arm and spun me around well I put up one hell of a fight but he was really stronger then I'am so I can't put up a fight any more so instead I turn around and look up to him because he like 6'0 feet taller than so ask him what do he want".


17 de Julho de 2018 às 00:00 3 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter2

Comente algo

Publique!
Crystin Jackson Crystin Jackson
I will look it thanks
August 28, 2018, 00:06
Jackie Inkspired Blogger Jackie Inkspired Blogger
Reviewed by Inkspired editorial team. :) Great story! We give it the status of "In Review" because we think you can still improve some grammar and punctuation mistakes. It has potential! Maybe you will like to correct it. If you do so, we would verify your story immediately. Go ahead! Keep it up! :)
July 31, 2018, 11:51
Jackie Inkspired Blogger Jackie Inkspired Blogger
Reviewed by Inkspired editorial team. :) Great story! We give it the status of "In Review" because we think you can still improve some grammar and punctuation mistakes. It has potential! Maybe you will like to correct it. If you do so, we would verify your story immediately. Go ahead! Keep it up! :)
July 31, 2018, 11:43
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!

Histórias relacionadas