michael-nichols Michael Nichols

Descent into madness, where only inner demons reside. Dream or Nightmare, you must decide? **This story has been placed on hold until my other projects are done. Sorry. Thanx for understanding.


Fantasia Fantasia negra Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.

#madness #michaelnichols #fantasy
2
12.2mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Nenhum
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Run with the demon

It is coming. Listen.

Do you hear them coming? A silence that ticks through time so loudly, you believe you hear them; but, they are coming.

Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you. Any moment they will come. Crawling, flying, creeping, insinuating right into what is not.

Hiding in the darkness, hoping they will pass you by is not condusive to sane behavior.

Alone against the many, like a thousand voices babbling, gibbering, snarling... settling to nest in the darkness too.

Shadows dance, silence ticks, all of it heightens the cold experience of adrenaline based fear and paranoia. You could try to escape them. No, no, no...

The darkness will fade as mornings light reveals what was hidden in the dark. Your minds mazeways are brought into the light, nowhere for any to hide.

There is nothing.

There was nothing.

I swear that there was, something.

The lights were a cars front headlights, shredding the dark momentarily; hypnotizing, mesmerizing bullshit.

The sounds pass by like my heartbeat. I can feel my heartbeat in my listening, with its flowing beat.

See, I am ready to hide. Don't want to go. Where does one go bereft of the darkness in which to hide?

Carefully constructed boxes I have played within. Surviving, not living. Living, not dying. Yet?

It is in the darkness where you can listen and know. Embrace the inner halls of yourself. Suffer and endure like a clocks time ticking past... gone.

Ten years... no!

Twelve years... what?

Sixteen years... look up to notice, that no one really cares.

Time in the darkness is smoke. Smoke and darkness, this is where the demon hides. That unfamiliar noise- click!

A soft snap of a twig.

The perceived laughters echo, or do you hear yourself laughing at yourself?

The demon sits in that instant between light and dark. That millisecond of time; what is in there?

It is the demons home.

Madness is all you will find there. Too bad for you. I'm going in.


Michael

11-25-2020









21 de Maio de 2023 às 02:31 1 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Leia o próximo capítulo The Demons Grave

Comente algo

Publique!
Michael Nichols Michael Nichols
This is very strange
May 22, 2023, 01:33
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 20 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!