catinthebook Mystery Writer

A young lady goes to sleep every night but is always having a dream where she saves people. Little dose she know that the people she saves are real people!


Fantasia Fantasia negra Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.

#dream #adventure # #fantasy
4 / 10 CAPÍTULOS História interativa
4
4.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Toda semana
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Awake

The water was up to are knees! It was cold and we were soaking wet. I looked at the young African boy next to me with brave eyes trying to keep the small door open witch was flooding quickly with water. He held the door open with me but the water was going up to his hips already.

"Please leave I'll keep the entry open! Go look for the others!"


"But you will surely drown! I can't leave you here! I'll never forgive my self!"


The young boy looks at me with pleading eyes begging me to let him stay.


" Young man listen to me. I am a magical being. you must not tell the others of this. I will live trust me."


"Prove it then. if your so magical then why can't we both leave this flooding ship."


"Because I can leave anytime I want but you can't."


"What? why can't we escape together? just bring me with you?"


"My magic dose not work like that. only I can leave not you."


the Entrance was already up to his neak and my waist. I got so tierd of trying to explain to him that I'll be alright that I pushed him forward and droped the door. The door closed and he was able to escape. I hope. As I was trapped under the water the room finally flood to the ceiling of the room and my entire body was under water.

luckily for me I can breath under water and was able to think clearly.







16 de Janeiro de 2024 às 08:29 2 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
3
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
ガイト ガイト ガイト ガイト
Nice story, Nicole! I sent you a message on Messenger. BTW, this is the only story I can see so far. Have you written anything else?
October 24, 2022, 08:08

  • Mystery Writer Mystery Writer
    Thank you for reading I have written more I just have not published yet on this site for a while. I followed you back do you Write too? I have been writing on google docs instead but have been so busy, and not as inspired. I’ll write some more though. January 15, 2024, 22:08
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 3 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!

Histórias relacionadas