K
Kanisha


Princess K goes on an adventure with a sorcerer named Charlie, on the way meets a friend named Ishama


Roteiros Todo o público.

#love #friendship #fantasy
2
2.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Episode 1

(The episode opens in desert showing a pyramid)


(Inside the pyramid, a girl who has long black hair, wearing a golden dress with a crown, and heels to match named Princess K)


(Princess K is a teenager, playing with a ball with a bunch of guards around)


One of the guards: Princess, pass it.


(This guard has short blonde hair named Phantom)


Princess K: Sure.


Another guard (taking the ball): No, you know how the king feels.


(The other guard has short red hair named Red)


Princess K: But, I have nothing to do, he won't let outside and make friends,so the only friends, I have you and the sorcerers, but they don't come that often.


A voice: Well, maybe that can change today.


(Princess K turns around to see a male sorcerer, who has short brown hair, wearing a golden robe named Charlie)


Princess K (smiles): You're here


Charlie: I am.


(Princess K hugs Charlie)


Charlie: Missed me.


Princess K: Yes


Charlie: Well, good news, I came here to take you on a journey.


Princess K (jumps): Really! Yeah!


Red: Charlie, you mustn't, the king will have a panic attack.


Charlie (looking at Red): He would if he found out, but he isn't, will he?


Red (head down): No, he won't.


Charlie (smiles): Good (looks at Princess K) ready?


Princess K (jumps with excitement): Absolutely, sweet freedom.


(Charlie waves his scepter, which causes both Princess K and him disappear)


(The screen switches to Princess K and Charlie ended up in a castle with a view of a forest)


Charlie: Well?


Princess K (looks out the window with a smile): It's beautiful (wind blows her hair


(Charlie smiles at Princess K smiling like a child)


Charlie (walks behind Princess K): So, about the journey.


Princess K (curious): Yeah, the journey, where will it begin? Will there be any dangerous things on the way of the journey? Huh?


Charlie: There might be a few obstacles, but nothing too dangerous, where it begins (points to the forest) there.


Princess K: (looks at the forest again) Perfect (turns to Charlie) you know I love (puts her hand on Charlie's) nature.


Charlie: Yeah, I do.


Princess K: Great, let's make sure to be extra prepared.


(Charlie points to a bag with Princess K's name in it)


Charlie: Your supplies, mine (shows a necklace from his pocket)


Princess K: (looking in the bag) Great (puts on the bag) let's go


Charlie: Alright


(Princess K kisses Charlie on the cheek, then Charlie wave his scepter and disappear with Princess K)


(The screen switches to Princess K and Charlie in the middle of the forest and see lovely woodland creatures being at peace)


(Princess K hops around trying to act like a ninja and grabs an acorn; the acorn gets some squirrels attention and follow her)


(Charlie makes more acorns for the squirrels and the squirrel play around Princess K)


Princess K: I think they want to be my friends


(The squirrels chatter meaning 'yes, we want to be your friends')


Princess K: Good, let's go on our adventures (jumps tree from tree being followed by the squirrels)


(Charlie follows Princess K and the squirrels and hit a tree with a force shield around it)


Princess K: (gets up) (looks at Charlie) I found something interesting.


Charlie (sniffs): I sense Heka


Princess K: (gasps) The god of magic, impossible.


Charlie (sniffs again): No, very possible, there has been proof of a sorceress that possesses the powers of Heka.


Princess K: Incredible, but could this be a threat or a cause for cheer?


(Charlie looks at Princess K with a smirk and Princess K smiles back)


Princess K: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?


Charlie: Yup.


(Charlie blasts the force field with his scepter, but the magic attacks him back and hits a tree)


Princess K (worried): Charlie!


Charlie (a bit dizzy): I'm okay.


(Princess K helps Charlie up)


Charlie: Seems destroying the force field won't be so easy.


(A squirrel pulls Princess K's hair, Princess K turns around and sees a glowing hole; she leads Charlie to the hole, and all of them jump into the hole)


(The hole throws them into a tree library, which a person is looking at books)


(The person turns around to see a man who has blonde hair, wearing a blue robe named Hex)


Hex: Charlie the sorcerer, I should've known it was you (gasps as he sees Princess K) your majesty!


Princess K (behind Charlie): Hello.


Hex: (laughs maniacally) The stars have aligned for me (blasts at Princess K)


(Charlie puts a shield to protect Princess K, the squirrels are sitting on the chair)


(Princess K notice the squirrels and takes the jewel, so the jewel wouldn't blast her squirrels)


(The Jewel makes a circle appear under Princess K and the squirrels)


Charlie (worries): Princess K!


(Charlie blast the jewel, but it's protected by a shield, the blast hits Hex instead and knocks him out)


Princess K (the jewel glowing around the library): What is happening?


(Charlie keeps trying to break the shield, but it was too late, the jewel makes her disappear with the squirrels)


Charlie: No (drops his scepter) Princess K!


Hex: Relax


(Charlie turns around to see Hex getting up, he gets his scepter)


Hex: She's okay, just in the village of Brickelwhyte.


Charlie: What?


(The episode ends with Princess K and the squirrels fell on the ground and people walking to them)

16 de Setembro de 2022 às 13:44 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo Episode 2

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 9 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!