Conto
0
1.6mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Summer Week 5

Summer Year 2 – Week 5

Over time, I have come to realize that the world is a precarious balance that is entirely dependent on the length and tightness of the rope… Try too hard or move too fast, and we slip and fall. Move too slowly and focus behind us, we will be blindsided by everything in front of us. True success and happiness depends on focusing on our footwork and keeping a focal point in front of us, a challenge for even the most talented of people.

One thing is for certain, though, every experience will be unique.

For my own experiences, I just finished reading Firestarter by Stephen King and really enjoyed that whole rollercoaster of a story. I also finished the final season of Assassination Classroom and I honestly think it should have ended on a more succinct note, but it was still enjoyable. Finally, Lupin the Third: Part 6 is coming along quite well so I look forward to seeing what our hum-drum crew of thieves does next, so keep your eyes open!

27 de Julho de 2022 às 23:28 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~